Connery Server Latency - Community Survey - May 04, 2022

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Mithril, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattyC2450

Hi Team,

Honestly, I think the [problem is being missed. I have multiple characters across different servers. The problem with Connery seems to be the character database. It is having coding issues with player data management, this is overloading the network resources and crashing players out. 3 (that I do not use daily) out 5 of my Connery characters get booted, but the regular characters are fine with no issue on the same server. I would seriously consider looking at the player database and how it processing and any recent updates in that support area. Just a thought.

Player from Aus avg ping 150-200
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Could you video tape the 3 out of 5 characters working then swapping to the other two to show the disconnections, but only if you can replicate this each time. If possible, thanks!
  3. VV4LL3

Server: Connery
    Region (Player): US Pacific NW
    Play Session: 20 May 2022
    Ping Range: 7 pm- 9 pm
    VPN: Yes, Exit Node San Francisco CA
    Network Range: 200-15000
    Server Latency: 300-15000
    Connection: Poor. Left game after double checking my subscription was definitely cancelled.
  4. VV4LL3

You don't think this could be done, just... a little bit better? We have the technology.
  5. aabergm

Server: Connery
    Region (Player): Australia, Tasmania
    Play Session: 22 May 2022
    VPN: No
    Ping Range: 200-300
    Latency: 250 with spikes to 50000+
    Connection: Poor to Forced Disconnect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.