Is there one class or ability on any empire..that an unskilled noob can own with?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Chipay

i really don't know what you're talking about, these numbers are obviously the same
    [IMG]

It's obviously as good as the Orion in long range engagements
  2. BlackbookPS

SURE!

Become a vehicle ***** like ever other BR100 you meet.

Jump from power vehicle to power vehicle and farm dem noobs.

If you wanna actually play a First Person Shooter then ZOE MAX at the Bio Lab farm.

Cos after all infantry is for the peasants.

You will be top of the leaderboard every day and a legend in your own lifetime!

..............................................................................................................................

Now seriously.

Easiest infantry class is Heavy Assault Resist Shield/Nanoweave Armour/Medical/Restoration Kits

All other classes are effectively handicapped compared to a Heavy Assault in a face to face gunfight.
  3. iRhuel

Vertical recoil is pointless, any half-decent player can compensate for it. The Orion has less minimum horizontal recoil, meaning on average it jitters to the sides less than the CARV. The last thing you highlighted is not even CoF, it's bloom per shot, which basically just means accuracy loss per bullet. ALL 143 dmg LMGs have the exact same bloom per shot.

The Orion has better ADS moving accuracy and across-the-board hip accuracy, which is where 95% of your shooting with these weapons is going to be. The ONLY place they're the same is in crouch ADS and standing still ADS, which are both fantastic ways to get shot in the face.

At this point it's relatively obvious that you've never even used the CARV for any appreciable amount of time. Nice try, but it looks like all you did was look for matching numbers and box them hoping they supported your claim. They don't.
  4. Syllogy

Get a MAX. They're noob friendly.
  5. Roll Fizzlebeef

The T9 CARV has a lower first shot recoil multiplier, the same vertical recoil, and similar horizontal recoil.

The Orion and T9 CARV have a neraly identical CoF across the board except in a few instances.

Same damage, same damage falloff, same rate of fire, and the Orion only has half the magazine capacity balanced by reload speed about 2 seconds faster.

Standing still ADS: Same
    Standing moving ADS: Orion has a smaller CoF by 0.05 degrees.
    Crouching ADS: Same for both still and moving
    Standing still hip: Orion is smaller by 0.5 degrees
    Standing moving ADS: Orion is smaller by 1 degree (Which I'll admit is significant... but far from turning it in to a sniper rifle)

Regardless, all starting LMG's have similar performance in score per hour and kills per hour and are overall pretty well balanced.

Everyone seems to forget that having a high RoF and a smaller magazine means more time that we spend reloading rather than laying down fire.

tl;dr - T9 CARV and Orion are balanced out pretty well. Just another thing the sheep repeat after, "VANU OP NERF PLZ"
  6. WaRadius

MINEGUARD
  7. MilitiaMan

I use charge to get in close with my Scatmax, thus it is offensive also.

I have used ZOE so I could dodge and retreat faster thus it is defensive also.

Point, set, match.

Your move!
  8. Phrygen

We were talking about Zoe vs charge on VS and TR maxes... as the NC max is pretty much in a separate combat category..

Yes you can dodge single shot kinda weaponry, but dodging chain guns and frac maxes is far less reliably given the rapid fire aspect.

I'm just saying charge is still very viable.
  9. ReconTeemo

10. MrK

Judging by my own stats :
    Owning in terms of XP & certs : go medic or engie, follow the zerg, do your job, upgrade your tools as need to maximize

Owning in terms of K/D : MAX & shotgun. There's no faction classification here, just MAX & shotgun magically making you "better". Or, well.... handing you the kills you couldn't have had with normal weapons...