Briggs Server 11/20

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

1. TSR AlexS Customer Service

We are getting reports about the Briggs server and are currently looking into it. For now, please use a different server. Thanks guys!
    • Up x 1
  2. bombermcflea

the best advice ever
  3. Cilvaa

"different server" means one in another country.. with 200ms+ latency. Hope Briggs is fixed soon.....
  4. soratidus999

agreed, whilst it is nice to have the option to play other servers, its not really playable XD

fingers crossed for a fix
  5. Cenumis

Hahaha.. "Another server".

Ok, let me just move to a different country while I'm at it.
  6. SKYeXile

7. TruckNlol

ROFL.. I am glad this is free to play.. guess I will go back to playing BF3
  8. 1Samildanach

Such jokers, these Sony guys.
  9. Illustration

Because NO company EVER has any problems on the first day of release! Nope!

And it's not like there will be problems after extensive beta tests because THOSE obviously find everything and squash every bug ever!!
  10. Cilvaa

Well I was just able to get into Briggs by loading the Launchpad.exe from the install folder and run it as Administrator. And it is now loading through Steam too.
  11. 1Samildanach

Speaking for myself, I'm quite understanding and tolerant of release-day bug discoveries and all that. A MMOG is a massive collection of software that is complex in part and even more so in whole, so there will always be unexpected issues that pop up. What they should be judged on is how they respond to problems when they arise, and so far the response seems to have been pretty good -- quick to get on to it, communicating with the users, et cetera.

I was merely pointing out that they obviously have a sense of humour, too, since suggesting we play a (often fast paced) FPS with high pings is obviously a joke :p.
  12. supahitecjetfyta

got no voip on the server now, mic test and playback works, pushing z does nothing tho
    • Up x 1
  13. Sl0th

i was in for 5mins and got disconnected no reason. now unable to join again click on play and nothing happens..... :(
  14. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Just an update guys. Briggs should be back online. If there are any issues, please let me know!
    • Up x 1
  15. Hekyl

^ Atleast you got that far :S

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.(1-0)
    • Up x 1
  16. Xarx

Booted up the game, it's still down.
  17. Kyorisu

Is that even a thing? Considering the upload rate of most ADSL1/2 connections it would be quite the effort to hit your upload cap if you even have one.
  18. Village

I came down again because of another issue. Be patient.
  19. Cthulhu_Awakens

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.(1-0)

I need more assistance, everything excluding a re-download does not work and I do not have the bandwidth available for the later option.
  20. DJSEAN00

Briggs is down again!

Why as Aussies do we always get ****ed ?