STUCK AT 94 % HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NewbMewb, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay

Beeing Stuck at 94% (I am also) means that the login servers are down/locked/not working as intended.

Maybe just for europeans, I dont know.

We hope for a fast fix.
  2. Crator

Open a support ticket... https://help.soe.com/ and select 'Connectivity' as the category. Provide tracert and pingpath info they request.
  3. Loewe37fromMiller

Same for me and my whole outfit, coming from the whole world, everybody stucks at ~95%

Why always while a double XP for Members? ...
  4. Procyon72

stuck at 94% too. was playing, game crashed, now i cant get back online. Server is cobalt.
  5. Saool

Given the flak and pressure Sony have been under this week for certain political reasons, I suspect this is an attack. That's what I have been suggesting with my Kim pics.
  6. NewbMewb

Is this only European servers or is it the American servers too?
  7. ThatDanGuy

Yep, same here. Got stuck for 10 minutes, so I killed the process and tried validating files.

Now it bombs out pretty quickly after I hit 94% with a "G99 error, try again later."

Totally sucks. This is the last bit of time this weekend of Double XP I can get in.
  8. Clay

SOE servers are like a box of chocolates.. you never know when they gonna work.
    • Up x 2
  9. ThatDanGuy

I'm in the US. So it would appear to have hit EU and US. I would suspect Australia is impacted as well, but can't confirm.
  10. NewbMewb

WE ARE UP GUYS WE ARE UP

BACK TO FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. NewbMewb

SEVERS ARE UP!
  12. CapturePoint

We must sacrifice chickens to appease the Login Gods!
    • Up x 2
  13. Saool

Now it goes to 32%, then restarts and goes to 94% rapidly. Still stops at the log in server.
  14. Alizona

Same here, tried three time and got to 94% and crashed to desktop except the last time it's not crashing, it's just stuck at 94%.
    I play on CONNERY. As of 2:10pm UT it is still down (that's 9:10am my time on east coast US).
    Maybe they are finally fixing the screen tearing that showed up for me bigtime after the last update?
    Or maybe not. LOL And so it goes.

MEMO TO SONY: When this happened before during a Member's Double-XP weekend, you extended it one day for us... just a friendly reminder of that. Thank you Sony, you guys are the best! :)
  15. Cyvil

I am stuck at 94% as well, trying to log into Emerald. Server Status says everything is good to go, but no luck for me. The sad thing is that when I end the process, I end up with a bunch (3-4) of corrupted asset packs that I need to download again. Very frustrating.
  16. Ragnarox

This game started to suck hard last 2 weeks with this problems and bugs....
  17. Brasjtamanirya

I also have the 94% problem, last night everything was ok but today it won't work :/
  18. julhansueliqwer

:mad: G99 Error Stucks at 94% 19 minutes ago it works here now it dosn t works too thankes SOE :mad:
  19. CapturePoint

go to 9gag.. go eat breakfast.. go exercise then come back.. right now your rage won't do anything for the servers.. everything is under SOE's hands now.. if they plan on putting the servers up and running again as soon as possible.
  20. Tyshon

I thought it was just me. But mines is stuck around 95%.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.