Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Tykune

Is that your character name? Cause I remember killing you earlier this week o.o Like legit.
  2. Verviedi

I know why, but I'm pretty sure the reason would get me suspended for bringing up forbidden topics.
  3. SashsaACIII

4. Tarius0508

Why is it that the people with the worse SPM and/or KDR do the most trash talk. Oh thats right, they're compensating. KDR/SPM is an indication of how good you are at the game. A low KDR but a good SPM means you are playing a support role and actually contributing. A high KDR means you are actually killing the enemy. Now a person with neither is basically dead weight.

Lets turn this around since you had to bring in the whole "what do I have to offer a potential mate" and how stupid you sounded. You basically just pointed out that a person with a high KDR is not only skilled at the game but they actually went through a development period where they improved their skills to actually be successful. That says they arent lazy and are willing to actually strive to do better. Some people are able to do better than others, but thats where SPM comes into play. If you suck at killing people, you can easily just be a medic or engineer for your faction and support them. A person with neither SPM or KDR is basically someone who doesnt really care about what is going on and is part of the "zerg", a mindless zombie. This game isnt COD, or BF, and battles can last hours. If you want a simple game where skill or utility isnt a factor, go play minecraft.
    • Up x 2
  5. Tykune

Not to mention that some people are casual players, and people who take KDR way too seriously are just plain *** hats.
  6. geekrider

*grabs popcorn*
    'Any one else want popcorn? I only got buttered popcorn'
    • Up x 1
  7. DrChickenGeorge

All of you are hacking cheats.
  8. Perfect Waste

This is one of the most entertaining forum threads I've read in a long time. I'm laughing out loud reading some of these posts, actually. I've literally played 20 minutes of PlanetSide 2, and I've just been reading this thread while waiting for the servers to come up so I can log another 20, haha. You guys, you crack me up. Thanks for making my morning full of laughs and a definable lack of boredom. Thumbs up, amigos! Keep up the good work, being PC gamers. :D

Also, on another rather amusing side note: Why are you getting mad about someone else's opinion? Someone on the internet? Someone you'll never meet? And never have any kind of serious impact on their life? Or they on yours? It's the internet. It's pretty much the personification of diversity and open mindedness. Chill the **** out, lmao. Ain't no dingos trying to eat ya' babies. Just some random intelligence talking really loud in the distance, like a disembodied voice from the ether. It can't touch your no-no places.

P.S. Can you tell I'm bored? Normally I wouldn't care in the slightest about any of this, but I've got the New-To-The-Game Bug. Want to play me some shootie-bang-bang. Guess I'll go take a dump and smoke while I wait.

Feel free to ignore everything I've said and go back to filling your life with bad vibes that'll get you in the karma krush zone. You probably will, anyway. You know who you are. And the ones who will find my post amusing and actually having something of a point, preaching peace and love and friendship and all that other gay crap, you know who you are also. Glad to make you smile. ;)
    • Up x 2
  9. DooDooBreff

why do casuals take *** hats so seriously if theyre so casual?
  10. Tykune

Probably because *** hats give them a hard time all the time. Kind of makes their casual time less enjoyable.
  11. Jahmanator

I got Kettle corn!! *passes bag over*
  12. Stormsh7dow

Why are casual players crying about people hacking then? People that are hardcore spend lots of time playing the game, ever think they're just better then you?
  13. cruczi

Soon™
    • Up x 3
  14. Dramonicous

Soon
    1.within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.
    2.before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.
    3.promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.
    4.readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.
    5.early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced: soon at night; soon in theevening.
    • Up x 1
  15. Tykune

I dont play the game hardcore. I have a job and a life. In fact, I haven't played in 3 days... I came looking for update notes and I've yet to even see any.
  16. Kanya

Which char?
  17. DooDooBreff

why are casual players who dont care spamming this thread while they tap their feet waiting for the game to come up?
  18. 1Shot003

I will have to look for you I love Hack tells
  19. Tykune

Kanya. If not, then no worries lol
  20. geekrider

I like hats. Can I get some hats?