OMG Higby looks at the VS MAX stats and admits to them!

Discussion in 'MAX' started by treeHamster, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Aeroloulou

Or just make ZoE turn VS max into a nice pink flowerpot for 30 seconds.
    • Up x 1
  2. freeze

how about adding a self-destruct after the 10 seconds...
    • Up x 1
  3. KnightCole

Umm, self destruct? Umm, no?

It needs a limit to its duration, the current unlimited use is ********.
  4. Posse

Why don't we make the hitbox bigger while we're at it so the noob whiners who can't aim can actually hit it?
  5. KnightCole

Lol? Ok? I don't have issues hitting the things. I can put entire 100 round mags into it without even stopping to reaim...
  6. Vadimir

You know guys, you really shouldn't joke about things like that ;)
  7. Posse

Then stop whining and trolling, an ability that can be used for 10 seconds with 60 seconds cooldown shouldn't have any drawbacks, if you made ZOE that kind of ability it shouldn't penalize your armor, if it did it would be completely worthless.
    • Up x 1
  8. Malebranche

Puh-lease. Vanu have got the worst weapons of all the factions, Vanu has the weakest MBT, the weakest ESL and now the weakest MAX with the nerf. You dont need to complain because Higby even wears the NC helmet in his twitter posts for chrissake, if you cant tell he is biased then you are blind.
  9. deggy

It already drops very, very fast if people actually bother to shoot it.

So many time in bases, I've been playing as a ZOE MAX, walked into a room, and the enemies there ran away. They didn't shoot, throw grenades, C4, anything. They ran, because they're scared of ZOE, because they read whine posts on these forums that say it's invincible.

I've talked to TR who think that ZOE increases damage resistance "because they get that pink shield thing around them". Seriously. Nothing is invincible, so if you know you're going to get killed by that MAX anyway, put a few LMG rounds into its face.

You, a lone infantryman, do not deserve to kill an AI MAX on your own without some serious outplaying and planning.

This is why you think it's OP. You engage it at its optimal range, you try to kite it and run away, you play to its strengths. Just. Shoot. It.
    • Up x 2
  10. vanu123

What do you mean by 50% resist or 50% less, do you mean take 50% more damage? If thats what you mean than it will be a waste of time and becomes nothing more than a metal death trap.
  11. vanu123

That makes it worthless.
  12. Kevorkian

Remember, one server its NC that overpopulate, another its Vanu, a couple others its TR. But yeah, some kind of cap, penalties, cooldown, or some variation of all 3 to keep population numbers even and competitive.
  13. treeHamster

So tell me how that isn't a very gimped version of Charge (which has a default 45 second cooldown and comes free) that includes a major armor reduction?
  14. Fumblewatt

15. thannhauser1

damage buff and ADAD.
  16. Vanon

you still have 30% more armor then a regular infantry, with max kinetic thats almost 40% besides you still get 2 weapons, the ability to move fast, and heightened damage. What it does, is it turns the ZoE into a AV/AA role. As it is, the majority of people are complaining because of how diffacult it is to kill a ZoE MAX, and keep them dead. I know the ZoE is good at AV and besides the stupid blinding light stuff, which they should remove, its goot at AA as well. Or give the ZoE a time limit.
  17. Vanon

I've tried that and it works provided the ZoE stands still, does not fire at me, and does not have anyone repairing it and lets me get multiple clips in. An ESF isn't hard to take down with a pistol either .... when its parked with no driver.... that doesn't mean pistols are a viable counter to ESF's.
  18. Vanon

im fine with one or the other. I don't want it nerfed to oblivion, just reasonable. It would be equally crappy if its nerfed into oblivion.
  19. TheSpectrum

Someone please tell me if on matherson server has the nc or tr won an event since the max upgrades? I cant remember the last time vs didn't win an event, merely an observation.
  20. Posse

Wait, when was it that a single infantry was supposed to kill a MAX head-on? Last I knew that was impossible, be it TR, NC or VS MAX