Mattherson VS Triple Cont Lock

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AClockworkGrapefruit, Apr 29, 2013.

1. AngryPlayer

Cool, so you guys triple capped during supper time. I often wonder what it'd be like to live alone with no family, no loved ones Then I snap back to my happy reality when my loving significant other whispers sweet nothings in my ear. Buy hey, good job guys! You sure did great. I'm sure you've made someone proud? Maybe just yourself? Eh who cares. Go you!
  2. Xae

So mad.
    • Up x 5
  3. Holomang

Nicely done, though I fear you guys are about to start getting the waves of 4th faction bads polluting your ranks much as they did to the NC
  4. MasterCheef

If it was so easy TR wouldve done it.

congrats VS!
  5. 8BitArchitect

As a TR player who is still pissed at a certain NC hacker (whose name is censored on the forums, but roughly translates to largedarkroostersforpsycho) and the fact that the VS took our Indar cap so shortly after that, AND the fact that the NC either are so strategically bankrupt as to allow the VS to continue to hold Indar (or are willfully colluding with them), let me just say this.

Good job VS, to more great fights!
  6. Stormlight666

I don't care that they did it. But the fact that they did isn't a cause for celebration. Now if it was PS1 and they capped all 7 continents, THEN i'd be happy to give them the congrats.

And just because it ENDED at 6:04pm EST doesn't mean that once it hit prime time they didn't have the other 2 factions locked at the gate while they finished the last lock.
  7. Sebyos

Some guys are mad at our superior skill.
  8. MrHenderson

A list of VS weapons and gadgets that require nerfing:

magrider, scythe, orion, pulsar lsw, flare, polaris, ursa, pulsar, solstice, nova, pandora, thanatos, corvus, equinox, HV45, CME, serpent, lasher, beamer, lancer, quasar, nebula, blue shift, comet, lightning, sunderer, galaxy.

Just kidding.
  9. Vintorez

Had a couple battles where the squad I was in had to hold off platoons waiting for reinforcements to arrive, love those epic holdout moments.
  10. Devrailis

No, they're jealous of your superior buns.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kunotron

[IMG]

( I still couldn't tell you the name of even one VS outfit on this server)
  12. Airmanator

What, is AOD and The Enclave upset? I remember we crushed their offensive last night on Esamir during the Cold War. Unfortunately, the NC and TR spit roasted us on the next two or three alerts. Still, looks like ULTRA couldn't break Camp Connery, which BCP and the rest of TR leadership apparently have a stiffy for.

Good job on the cont locks, gents. We deserved it.
  13. NightmareP69

I bet Buzz was very "happy" lol
  14. Mustarde

Grats VS, capping Indar was a nice accomplishment alone (and holding it for this long). Getting the triple crown is worthy of some playful gloating. It certainly motivates me to fight you harder.

I know ATRA is a troll, but I agree with a previous poster that the NC are strategically bankrupt... I can't count the times we had you guys warpgated on the north east only to see the map with the entire NC pop pushing Tawrich... over and over. Sigh. That doesn't at all take away from your achievement though, and I hope we TR can get there one day (I think before we lost indar we were 1-2 territories away from it on Amerish a month ago...)

Definitely been having great fights on Mattherson lately.
    • Up x 1
  15. Pat Cleburne

You're bragging about holding camp connery? The tower where your lancer squads can instagib every vehicle inbound as soon as they hit 800 meters? Weren't you VS complaining recently about TR "exploiting" the game by holding sky dock? In fact, many of you supported the hacker that broke that defense because it was too hard to take. So if we use VS logic, maybe TR needs to send some hackers to Connery next time? Seems legit.
  16. Firmware

And I bet you guys looked FABULOUS doing it.
    • Up x 2
  17. AtroposZero

Lots of huttburt in these threads. You guys want some cheese to go with your whine?

Didn't cap during primetime!
    ...uhhh, yes we did.

Capped during dinnertime no one loves you y u not eat with your family rawrrrr!
    ...can't tell if troll or serious.

A single hacker pretty much dominated the entire server!
    ...uh, hardly.

Why is there always some excuse from the losing side? Other than rampant/widespread hacking (yes, it sucks, and we are ALL affected by it every day) there really is nothing to fall back on other than the realization that your faction just isn't as organized or persistent. And on the "persisent" note, I can't wait for the next queued up line of excuse-reasoning where someone analyzes the average daily playtime per person by each faction and uses that as an excuse. Sheesh.

A hearty thank you to those NC/TR who were respectful enough to wish the VS well for their achievement (and other recent territory locking achievements); that shows maturity and tact, and we'll be happy to reciprocate later when you guys pull it together someday. To the rest of you: you're just bad... bad, bad, bad.
  18. TeknoBug

Except this was during prime time.
  19. Littleman

Taking something when people actually care to defend it is an actual achievement. Who the hell fights on Esamir outside of a red alert? Indar is where it's at. About the only place the TR can populate at prime time. NC are... well... fourth empire.

Also, lane system is making me actually care LESS about territory right now. I figure everything will reset once its implemented so it's like... mehhhhhhhh. I don't even feel the drive when the VS are about to get gated like I used to.
  20. AtroposZero

Uh, no. If you CHOOSE not to defend it, that's not another faction's fault and it doesn't diminish the achievement.Holding territory is the point of this game. If a certain continent just isn't "cool" enough in your mind to merit your attention, that doesn't change the fact that it's there and it's a strategic objective. You can't just take the "hear no evil, see no evil" hands-covering-eyes approach. That's a piss-poor excuse and if I were part of your faction I'd be ashamed that you're making it.

I've seen almost as much action on Esamir as Indar over the last few weeks, alerts or not. At least on Mattherson, it's almost as if people decided to adopt it as the "new place to hang out." Amerish is still kind of dead outside alerts, I will admit that.
    • Up x 2