SOE devs only play TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by REDRUM4K, Mar 26, 2013.

1. REDRUM4K

I loved this game untill it came clear to me that no matter how many skill, money or certs you put into buying new weapons, only one maybe two are not bested by tr stock issue guns.

I played with a tr character and am realy shocked how easy you can make large killstreaks with the tr standard issues. Even the scopes are best in all the game. This is insanity. Those guns and scopes should be made available to all factions or none.

Someone tells me NC guns are harder to master but greater reward. Well I have yet to find out what reward that is then.
    • Up x 2
  2. KAHR-Alpha

Someone whining about our scopes now, this is a first, troll thread spotted.
    • Up x 11
  3. Rec0n412

Dude, most of the devs play NC.

Grow a pair, and move on.

Edit: Dammit, the troll got me.
    • Up x 1
  4. USD

The grass is always greener.
    • Up x 2
  5. Mefi

I heard that devs play VS/NC/TR exclusively. They hate VS/NC/TR and nerf them but buff VS/NC/TR instead.
    Oh wai...
    • Up x 5
  6. MayorD

didnt Higby said something like "theres no NC men in the balancing team"?

Just buy the Jackhammer and feel the... oh, no, better not.
    • Up x 1
  7. BigMacDeez

Just grab your Phoenix and a Scatmax bro. One Hit Kills for all!
    • Up x 6
  8. DJPenguin

because you haven't "mastered" them. and they're not "harder".
  9. Ghosty11

A BR 1 OHK me with his rocket launcher. Nerf him!:eek:
  10. Roy Teppert

I'd say the Vanu have the best scopes in the game.
    • Up x 1
  11. Tekuila

Nc complaining about tr devs.... What a joke.
    • Up x 1
  12. Xasapis

Well, tbh all heavy lmgs are bad.
    I too like the VS scopes. The problem with all scopes, especially the 1x and 2x is the huge dot in the middle, covering everything.

The problem with VS weapons is that they light up all targets making aiming hard.
  13. REDRUM4K

Since there is few arguments but the expected trash talk I guess I made a valid point.
    • Up x 1
  14. Xind

I really like the NC 1x and 2x. I don't really think they're better, I just like the design more. Although the naming scheme is a little daft.
  15. Ghosty11

I think you meant all heavy weapons.

BTW, the Gauss SAW is the best LMG in the game atm.
  16. j3thr0

Here we go again w the NCs. Most devs play all factions. Why dont u stop complaining and play TR or better yet VS?
    See how its goes when facing NC. NC have more damage in weapons and the new update, it clearly shows that Phoenix is on top of its game against the other two ESL. Dont find any counter arguments for this one. Everyone should agree that NC should really stop whining about their weapons. Play VS or TR and see how its goes first before u complain. Everyone, shouldnt we agree that NC has to stop whining about their weapons being weak? Answer is yes, I play TR, VS, and NC but mostly VS and i dont complain about it. Although i regret buying the lancer, i use my S1 almost all the time, owns in my opinion, soo are the default ESL, i like the defaults better than the new ones.
  17. TheRealness

that's odd because i just finished reading a thread about how the NC starting weapons are OP.
  18. Ash87

Noooooooooooooooooo
    ___/
    :eek:
    • Up x 1
  19. Xasapis

I mean the Jackhammer, the T1 Mini-Chaingun and the Lasher are all pretty bad. For all intents and purposes, you're better off with an lmg, than those.
  20. tastyBerryPunch