"Trying login server ..."

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by GurtbyC, Jun 12, 2018.

1. GurtbyC New Member

I can log in to the main page, see the list of characters, but if i try to get any further, the title message appears, it tries all three. Repeats. Gives an error and gives up.

I'm using the same computer. I have tried deleting the cache as per the help file, I have tried verifying files, checking that the windows 10 firewall allows this program (although i would have thought i couldn't connect at all if the firewall was an issue), i even tried re-downloading the launchpad and that made no difference, i have also tried connecting through the other two executables.

I can see many, many people through the years who have this issue. Some report that it fixed itself. Others downloaded everything again. Well, my plan is very limited; i can't download the whole thing again unless i move house.

So is there anything else i can try?

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/34531739

Jitter/Ping Test

12/6/2018 6:45:20PM calculating grade
    12/6/2018 6:45:42PM grade A+
    12/6/2018 6:46:12PM grade A+
    12/6/2018 6:46:48PM grade A+
  2. Cherna Amiti New Member

At what location where your chars when you logged out? I suspect this problem affects either all guilded chars or all chars currently in the guildhall.
  3. GurtbyC New Member

I checked with a char I know is unguilded. Same response.
  4. Cherna Amiti New Member

Mhm odd, I can only log on my unguilded chars. Perhaps it is certain zones then.