Swinging Temple Lamp - Halls of the Betrayer Heroic Bugged

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wurm, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

I've tried 3 different houses so far and it won't let me place it.

\aITEM 469908883 2063445555:Swinging Temple Lamp\/a
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, dude, that didn't show up at all until just now; you might want to change the color of the font...

\aITEM 469908883 2063445555:Swinging Temple Lamp\/a

Whew, that worked. Is it part of the new zones? :-/

And what houses are you trying to place it in? Whatever else can be said about the basic Qeynos and Freeport places, at least they have nice flat ceilings...if I can't place something in Kelethin or Gorowyn or Neriak, I always at least rent one of the main city places for a week and test 'em there. If that doesn't work, yeah, it does sound messed up. :(

Uwk
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

2 Bayle Court / Fish's Alehouse / Mistmoore Crags Estate

It refuses to turn green and be placed.

*edit* Yes it is a lootable housing item and in the zone its HUGE. In the house its tiny, which for the first time was a disappointment (usually I'm unhappy when items are too big to place) because I wanted it for my Mistmoore Crags Estate Center Foyer. It is a globe of Norrath as a hanging light and really well done.... other than the can't place it issue of course.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Have you tried elevating a tile to the height you want lamp to be placed and tried to attach it that way Once its in place remove tile ?
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

No I can wait till its fixed :)
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A tile, a table, or anything really can be used for a temporary attachment spot :)
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The swinging lamp IS bugged.

It's registering as a floor item instead of a ceiling item. Place it on the floor, then raise it up to where you want it.

Apparently there are several new items with messed up anchor/rotation/whatever you want to call them points.
    Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Wurm, where in Halls of the Betrayer is the clickie to plunder the lamp? Is it behind Grendish the Betrayer?
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That sounds COOL! :D

Too bad it's misbehaving... :-/

Uwk
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

Its in one of the long z formed hallways (like the one with the annoying portal spewing - ring farting drake named) That place is so huge though I forget which hallway it was. It could even be the drake named hallway. One of the lights has a mouse over.
  11. Sylke Well-Known Member

We picked it up at the far end of the hall with the drake you mentioned.