Redeemable Codes

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by djojeb figyht, Apr 9, 2014.

1. djojeb figyht New Member

Anyone got any advice on where to find redeemable promotion codes for new players or old. This will be my first time playing this game.
  2. Maltaros Active Member

Redeemable codes for what? I am guessing you want free game time or items. Sorry. SOE doesn't generally have anything like that.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

There have occasionally been promotional codes included in certain magazines that grant an item (usually a painting or the like). In some other SOE games there were sometimes items that were included with the code of the game time/SC cards.
    I think back when we used to get expansions in physical boxes, occasionally a bonus code would be included you could give to a friend.

There might be some codes from the EQWorlds app they have now, I don't know for certain since I have never used it. I do know you can get in game items from playing that though, perhaps they are granted from codes.
  4. Kalily New Member

Type in /claim when in game, you might have some items worth redeeming there and you will be rewarded overtime depending on how long you've joined for. Most codes are given out at events or bought in store. Sorry! :(
  5. Sentient1 New Member

If you haven't logged in quite a while you can always use someone's refer a friend link. I have one at the bottom of my signature :)