Race Change Potion: Marketplace Item [Services]

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Velekorr, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Velekorr Member

When I right click and hit 'Use' on the Race changing potion in my inventory I just bought, it successfully works.
    I select my new race I'd like to be [For your information I'm changing from a Froglok to a Human]
    It makes me confirm this, I click yes then... Nothing.
    I have Relogged the whole client multiple times. Turned all of my buffs/illusion forms off and still no luck.
    Please help me out! Because this is appalling. The fact I have spent money on a broken item...
  2. Lamatu Active Member

The one time I had a problem using the race change potion I had to switch to non soga models in options and then use it. If you petition a GM can also fix this for you.

I will also mention that just a few days ago I switched from Kerran to Sarnak and it bugged out and kept my Kerran appearance while confirming I was indeed a Sarnak in character traits. A bug in my favor for once as I did it for a minor stat increase.
  3. Lempo Well-Known Member

There may be a min level requirement, if there is it would be 20 I think, but the description of the potion would say so. Not in game at the moment..
  4. Velekorr Member

I'm level 95 :p
  5. Foretold Well-Known Member

Perhaps you need a princess to kiss you first?
    Ivory likes this.
  6. TSR-SeanF Member

Just like Lamatu mentioned, please open a petition or ticket with us and one of our GMs will be able to help you change your character's race.
  7. Ivory Member

Thank you!! I really needed a laugh today. Although my co-workers are staring at me now.... :D