Mercenary Stats Comparisons wiki page

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've built out the Mercenary Stats Comparisons on the wiki. We're missing lots of info yet, and I'm really dubious about Dok-Tok's stats, but there's a lot of useful information there already.

If you happen to have any of the mercs we're missing and are willing to contribute stats and spells, please do! Either post 'em in this thread, PM me with it, put it on the Talk Page for the main article on the wiki, or if you feel up to messing with wikitables, you can add it directly to the page.

This could not have been done without the tons of help and research performed by Cyrrena and Chiffon!
    Mycenia, Kasa, Soara2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good job so far :) I see 3 of them I have, I sort of surprised you guys didn't but Evania, Zurgus (sp) and Kluuron (sp) I have. After I have breakfast and ect... I'll log on, and get the stats for you.

What do I do? Strip down naked and mentor down to level 5? Is that all you are doing?
    Kasa, Soara2, Dude and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

O Crap I just remembered they can't be trained yet can they. I can probably still get Zurgus and Klurron but Evania I'm not sure I think she is trained on everyone, unless I can find an alt that doesn't have her yet.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That was my problem, my Evania is maxed out. And both Klurron and Zhug have some training.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yup! Strip, turn off your mount and/or familiar, cancel any buffs on you, and mentor to level 5. I have Evania, but she's trained.
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I can get her on one of my toons, but won't be able to until Wednesday (away from home at the moment). If someone doesn't already send you the stats, I can do it then.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok here is Kluuron V'lorn, No Familiar, No mount, No armor or buffs, I even took food and drink off just in case. And I accidentally deleted my AA tree on her trying to get to where there were no AA's spent. This is on a level 83 Templar if it matters mentored to level 5

They had him listed as a 83 Defiler even though I was mentored to level 5 so I took note with some of the numbers being in green just in case that had anything to do with it.

Health 10,682 (Green) Power 178
    Str 67 (green), Agi 48, Sta 60 (green), Int 41, Wis 46, Mit 268, Avoid 372

Ele 187, Nox 0, Arc 0

For Defense Crit, CB, Pot, AB Mod, Hate, Auto Attack they were all at 0

DPS, Haste, Multi, AE Auto, Flurry they were all at 0

Weapon damage 14-18, 1.0 delay

Spells were all master spells Mercenary's Resolve, Reinforcement of Rancor VI, Aegis of Malice VII, Lanys'Ire VI,
    Foreboding Sloth III, Cauterized VIII, Path of the Grey, Cure
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Still trying to find a Zhugrus and Evania not trained yet. I know someone has a Perrin Wanderhoof token someplace too I just have to find it. LOL

Sorry for not posting on the wiki but I don't really want to accidently mess anything up.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Evania is off the summer rewards right? I found an alt that didn't have her and ran out to grab the token but you must have to be level 100. Let me know if I'm wrong about that because if I am I can grab her.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok found another alt level 100 for Evania she is off the summer rewards so there is a level restriction of 100. There must also be another restriction because when I try to examine and sign the contract all I get is save for later. Maybe a tradeskill restriction level? Not sure I don't tradeskill with this alt so she's like level 2 or something. I also found to alts high level enough to fly around Zek for the disco to get Zhugrus. So I'll work on them, I think I have something in claim to level tradeskill so I may use that to see if it makes a difference on Evania or not.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok it is not a tradeskill restriction. It still will not let me sign the contract. I know there is also a language restriction found that out on my Dirge, but I can't even sign the contract to hire her any ideas?

In the mean time I'm off to fly around Zek to get Zugrus (sp)
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Here is Zhugrus Blightstrike (spelled correctly) LOL Inquisitor

This was done on a 110 Dirge if that makes a difference she of course was stripped down and all the rest

Health 12,165 Power 580
    Str 190, Agil 182, Sta 42, Int 175 Wis 180

Resist Elem 561, Nox 561, Arc 74, Mit 268, Avoid 282

Crit Chance 0, Crit Bon 0, Potency 0, Abil Mod 0, Hate mod 0

DPS 0, Haste 80, Multi Attack 48, AE Auto 0, Flurry 0

Damage 13-16 Delay .6

SPELLS: All Master

Mercenary's Resolve, Dutiful Faith VI, Battle Armor VII, Condemn VIII, Divine Smite III, Alleviation VII, Warful Healing VIII, Resolute Flagellant III, Malevolent Diatribe VII, Battle Resurrect, Cure, Penance VIII

Some of his numbers were green too but I've came to the conclusion after further investigation those are from his spells that adds to group health ect....

13. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm going to run around and get the language collection and see if I can get Evania tonight I'll let you know.

I was unable to find Perrin Wanderhoof I must have consumed the token and then not gone and hired him. SIGH
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

You might also need sufficient faction with Nye'Celonia to be able to hire her. Certainly you need enough faction to get to her without aggro'ing the guards.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea just finished the language quest and still can't sign the contract. It could be a faction thing Rhodris but I could swear I got her on my Dirge with having no faction with them I was KOS and I just flew up and landed close to her but away from the bad people and hired her. I could be wrong about that but I'm almost positive.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You have to mentor first, then summon him. You might double-check that nothing changed, but those numbers look pretty typical.
    Soara2 likes this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

So I at least got 2 done, I'll continue to work on Evania but it looks like I have to get my faction up. I am just trying to remember when I got her with my Dirge because I just got her tradeskill levels up she was at 70 woodworker forever. But I may have done some faction stuff with her via all the quest that weren't tradeskill in OF. Anyhow I'll start working on my Nye faction and will hopefully have something soon.
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

I did think of that Sigrdrifa and did exactly what you said I sent him away and then re-summoned him and it said level 5, and double checked his stats they were all the same, so good to go on that one.
    Soara2 and Sigrdrifa like this.
  19. Carynn Well-Known Member

This is really great work. I guess spell quality would be where you'd want to look for the "best" merc?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Spell quality, but also which spells. You want to have a healer, you want them to also cure and rez, usually (I use the Gardening Goblin, mostly, who just heals, but in situations where I need an actual healer I use Evania, who will both cure and rez).
    Soara2, Carynn and Breanna like this.