Looking for select LoN paintings!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Hi all! I'm missing only a handful of Legends of Norrath paintings. Trying to trade for them in LoN is nigh impossible now without giving up my first born child. If you happen to have a tradeable version of any of these loot card in LoN or if you have any of them unclaimed in your claim window and you would be willing to trade them off, send me a PM here or send a tell/mail to Everfrost.Cyliena in-game. [IMG]

I made a shortened URL to get back to this post: http://tinyurl.com/CyLoN2012
    Also, if you visit Cyliena's Skyblade Skiff (Qeynos Capitol District, Everfrost server) in-game, there is a book at the entrance which I'm keeping up to date with what I need!

Paintings I need: (last updated November 10, 2012)
    1. Painting: The Muse (1-EQII-16)
    2. Painting: Runaway Clockwork (3-EQII-24)
    3. Painting: Greaves of the Pious (4-EQII-24)
    4. Painting: Snow Bunny Hat (4-EQII-25)
    5. Painting: Blooms of Renewal (13-EQII-15)
    6. Painting: Burnish (14-EQII-21) (this one may not be in-game, I can't find it on the LoN trade window)
    What I can offer in exchange: (I'd prefer a 1 for 1 trade of the limited quanity items but would be happy to go place as many of the 1/char items as you would want.)

Unlocked loot card trades in LoN:
    (due to the new forum edit time limit I can't update this OP if these happen to be traded off, so check to see if there are any updates further down the thread)
    1. Painting: Taking Flight (1)
    2. Tapestry of Silken Glory (1)
    3. Bixie Companion (1)
    In-game placement of /claim items:
    1. Warrior of Chaos Statue (1/char I make)
    2. TSO Preorder Bonus - an encased void beast (1/char I make)
    3. DoV CE - Tserinna's Wedding Present (1/char I make)
    4. FF2009 - Statue of Firiona Vie (1/char I make)
    5. AoD CE - Icewind Pegasus (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    6. Velious Rewards - Winter Wolf (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    7. Velious Rewards - Scars of Velious (1/char I make)
    8. FF2011 - Prismatic Cloud (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    9. ConnectDING! Community Cushion (1/char I make)
    I figure this is a long shot but it can't hurt to ask, right? [IMG]
    Senya likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

I don't think I have any of those ones unclaimed atm, but will definately keep my eyes open if they pop up in any packs and let you know :)

*edit to add - How do you have a normal smiley face? I'm going to have to stop using the : ) text in posts because I hate the new smiley face so much LOL
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I copy/pasted my post from the old boards and it copied those over... they showed as normal smilies to me at first but now they look like broken pics for some reason.
  4. Senya Well-Known Member

Any idea where the Blooms of Renewal painting comes from?
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It's from expansion #13, which should be Priestess of the Anarchs.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I have been informed that the Burnish painting does not exist yet, so disregard #6 on the list. Still need the first five.
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I"ve opened piels of packs for that set to get the blades house and never saw the blooms painting, suppose they made it's drop rate way more rare then paitnings usually are?
  8. Rainmare Well-Known Member

the painting isn't even listed on the LoN sight for that set. I'm thinking it might been a tournament pack or something
  9. Twinklin Member

The blooms painting isn't listed as a loot card on the LoN site and someone in Homeshow channel said they've finished all the scenarios and it's not a reward from that so I'm thinking Tourny reward.
  10. Coniaric New Member

I suspect the Blooms of Renewal was among the items for charity for Japan earthquake/tsunami disaster - the LoN verison. I might be wrong, but I never see this one for a long time.
  11. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

yes, i like this idea, trading some "extra paintings"
    maybe, if one item is "redeemed", and could stay as restricted 1 trade-in per month. and non-redeemed loots are not restricted for trades, just need find someone who has other extras they done want but need specific paintings they done have.

please fix that bug, it crash when i try to play cards, and often tutoring sometime disconnect me from game, and i am unable to learn to play, sometimes i have to relearn since it crash and i still cant learn it.
  12. Senya Well-Known Member

Blooms of Renewal has only been discovered on 2 servers according to EQ2U. I'd asked about it on the LoN forums also and no one seemed to know there. I'd love to know exactly how to get it.
  13. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Interesting. Possible like mentioned above that it was a tsunami relief item, but if so it was very poorly advertised as I was quite happily buying the statues back then to contribute to the effort and would have done it for LoN as well.
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I noticed it as well. If it does drop from packs, it's rate must be.....microscopic. That's the packs with the residence of blades and I know alot of people opned tons to get it. Maybe Ttobey stole it.....
  15. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I now have received the Runaway Clockwork painting. :) Still looking for the others on the OP list! (aside from Burnish which is confirmed to be not in-game at this point) double edit: ugh, just opened 65 Oathbreaker (xpack #4) across our four family accounts from freebie packs and didn't get either of the paintings I need from it, sigh.

edit: going to re-post an updated list since I can't edit my OP, grr.

I made a shortened URL to get back to this post: http://tinyurl.com/CyLoN2012
    Also, if you visit Cyliena's Skyblade Skiff (Qeynos Capitol District, Everfrost server) in-game, there is a book at the entrance which I'm keeping up to date with what I need!

Paintings I need: (last updated December 28, 2012)
    1. Painting: The Muse (1-EQII-16)
    2. Painting: Greaves of the Pious (4-EQII-24)
    3. Painting: Snow Bunny Hat (4-EQII-25)
    4. Painting: Blooms of Renewal (13-EQII-15) (may have been limited release and not available :( )
    What I can offer in exchange: (I'd prefer a 1 for 1 trade of the limited quantity items but would be happy to go place as many of the 1/char items as you would want.)

Unlocked loot card trades in LoN:
    (due to the new forum edit time limit I can't update this OP if these happen to be traded off, so check to see if there are any updates further down the thread)
    1. Painting: Taking Flight (1)
    2. Tapestry of Silken Glory (1)
    3. Bixie Companion (1)
    In-game placement of /claim items:
    1. Warrior of Chaos Statue (1/char I make)
    2. TSO Preorder Bonus - an encased void beast (1/char I make)
    3. DoV CE - Tserinna's Wedding Present (1/char I make)
    4. FF2009 - Statue of Firiona Vie (1/char I make)
    5. AoD CE - Icewind Pegasus (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    6. Velious Rewards - Winter Wolf (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    7. Velious Rewards - Scars of Velious (1/char I make)
    8. FF2011 - Prismatic Cloud (converted to house item version, 1/char I make)
    9. ConnectDING! Community Cushion (1/char I make)
    Crafted Items (Everfrost server only):
    1. Have a 95 Carpenter with almost every recipe (might be missing a few odd ones)
    2. Have a 465 Tinkerer (missing CoE recipes aside from Steamfont adornment removers)
    3. Have a 93 Sage (missing CoE advanced recipes, will be leveling her to 95 soon)
    4. Have a 95 Tailor (missing level 95 advanced Tailor book)
    5. Have a 95 Provisioner
    6. Have a 95 Woodworker (missing CoE advanced recipes)