Celebrate Pride in EverQuest 2

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Pride Familiars

This year to celebrate Pride, look for new Pride-themed bunny familiars in the Marketplace (for 0 Daybreak Cash). Join us and show your support for your fellow gamers, friends, and loved ones.
    • Erollisi's Flawless Heart Hare
    • Erollisi's Boldheart Hare
    • Erollisi's Sisterheart Hare
    [IMG]

These familiars will be available from June 4-July 8, 2021.
  2. Trynbuy Member

what is this Pride?
    KhaosTheory and Yasique like this.
  3. Jinksie Well-Known Member

4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Going left to right in the photo, the colors match some of the flags for genderqueer, intersex, and lesbian.
  5. Peace Member

While I don't celebrate this kind of pride I love the bunnies. Don't suppose they could also be offered as plushies?
    Schmetterling, Lateana and Aenvar like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I would also love some Pride plushies.
  7. Ghosting Member

Woot free bunnies! :)
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I'm always happy to see more of these Pride bunnies every year. :) I, too, am not part of the LGBTQ community, but I support them, and I love the colorful bunnies!
  9. Ephemeral Emanation New Member

Nice to see. Going to share this with a friend of mine who will be pleasantly surprised.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  10. echooo Member

hell yeah
    Hartsmith and WhysperWynde like this.
  11. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I think that the are just the prettiest colors and don't care personally who/what/where they supposedly represent. They match some of my 20 gals outfits and THAT is what matters!
    Cylob and Lateana like this.
  12. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

That's only 4 days .. so HOW are they available? Please tell us quick! We must act fast!! ... oh the Marketplace, silly me! Runs off to market!!
    Hartsmith likes this.
  13. Thatdarncat Active Member

It's several weeks, actually. June 4 to July 8. I misread it at first too.

Thanks for the Pride bunnies. It's become a very welcome annual tradition.
    Hartsmith and Lateana like this.
  14. Torri Active Member

This is my first time playing at this time of the year since 2014. Have there been previous versions of these or is this their initial introduction?
  15. Naesalso New Member

Are these available on Tarinax and Kaladim? I can't seem to find them on Marketplace.
  16. Zartil Active Member

Yes there have been others before this. You can preview Familiars in your familiar window in game. It will show which ones you have but will also show all of the familiars. The trueheart bunnies Are in the Event Familiar listing 2019/2020/and now 2021. There are 3 for each year and ALL 9 are on the marketplace.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes there have been others , and I seam to remember that you can claim them all if you don't have them yet .
    And because there are no minions on Tarinax or Kaladim , there will not be any bunnies :(
    sad face .

But ;) if you guys at DP could give us pride bunny plushies , we could get those on Tarinax and Kaladim :cool:
    nudge , nudge , pretty please with Hasenpfeffer on top .
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well just collected my bunnies on several of my girls and you can at least pick up last years bunnies if you missed them .
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Torri Active Member

i missed the older ones the first time i checked since i only looked in the new section. i looked again in the familiar section and found all 9. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!
    Jinksie, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  20. Kenn Well-Known Member

Part of a flaming dress up contest?

[IMG]