Bam-BOO, it’s Time for Panda, Panda, Panda!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]Mei Lan and Pas Yu are eager to see your faces!

Summer is over and as we head into Fall, it’s that time of year again to ramp up your ability to earn more treasure and gear!

The travel-phobic—but very curious—Hua Mein have once again called upon adventurers to do their exploring for them in this year's release of another set of Panda, Panda, Panda! quests. Aid Mei Lan with her new set of tasks in a series of nine quests that will be unlocked weekly starting on September 27, 2022, then claim your well-earned new rewards from Pas Yu.

[IMG]

Panda, Panda, Panda! starts tomorrow after scheduled downtime and the associated quests with this year’s event will remain in game from here on out. It’s bear-ly—err, nearly time for some Panda fun once again. Best of luck!

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Sweety D, Breanna, Carynn and 9 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sandx Active Member

SWEET! Been Waiting for this ALL yearlong! Can't wait to see what new and fantabulous items they have for us this year!
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sedient Active Member

5. Orionza Active Member

So excited to read this. I've been waiting! My favorite event of the year. (sorry Tinkerfest...I still love you tho'...)
    Breanna likes this.
  6. xxKRSNAxx The Arasai Gent RamaKrishna

Lucan Panda and Bayle Panda, Kyle Bayle Aka Mister Funny Panda Guy
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  7. Chicory New Member

Where can Mei Lan be found?
  8. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Mei Lan is in The Sundered Frontier, on the Spire Island at 2279, -198, 2526
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow, if you don't even know where he is you have years of panda quests to catch up on Chicory.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. xxKRSNAxx The Arasai Gent RamaKrishna

So let's take this from the Top. Some spark creates an upright Panda. So now are dealing with a new life-form? Asking for a friend? Are they dangerous? is it safe?