The Year of Darkpaw Crafter!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Denmum, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

I love this, but also am very sad that it's locked to level 130. I celebrate those who get to get that cool crafting table.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wait, what?? o_O

That multi-crafting station thing that looks like a set of shelves is ONLY for level 130?? :eek:

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  3. Igotyu New Member

Why am i not getting credit for the quests ive already completed in the Year of the Darkpaw Tradeskill achievements section? I completed Pirates Yesterday and its not giving me credit for it?
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

It says in Denmum's first post: At least one of the achievements will require that you be a level 130 crafter, but remember that you have all of 2024 to reach that point.
  5. Denmum Developer

Correct. You have the rest of the year to level to 130 should you wish the rewards. If you are on a TLE server, I am sorry, but that IS one of the downsides of choosing to limit yourselves to older content. :(
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  6. Denmum Developer

Also, a reminder that if you complete the quests needed for an achievement BEFORE the month listed on the achievement, you will not get completion credit until the proper month. The achievements are pre-displayed so that you can plan/quest/etc. in an order that suits you, but they are unlocked in a set sequence.

If you complete them AFTER the month listed, you are all good, as long as you finish them by the end of December 2024.

(Example, we are in March. If you have already done the quests required by "April: Child's Play", you will be rewarded for the achievement in April, not now :D
    Cyrrena, Twyla, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I must be blind because I can't find where the different months achievements are listed, and I have no idea what Februrary's was. Could someone enlighten me?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errrrrrrr...I'm not 100% sure myself, but I think there's a thing in the Marketplace (waaay down yonder under "Year of Darkpaw" [seriously, folks? Couldn't've found a way to place it higher up, like "A Year of Darkpaw" or some such? :-/], a separate button at the Home level of the Marketplace) and in the Achievements under...Holidays? I'll have to get in game and look it up; brb...

Uwk
    Carribea, Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  9. Igotyu New Member

GO to Achievements>Tradeskill>Year of the Darkpaw. You should see all of the achievements and what they require there.
    Cyrrena, Twyla, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  10. Igotyu New Member

Thank You!!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! :)

There's also the Marketplace button as well, waaay down at the bottom... X-P

For this month, the freebie is Phatoomch the Fiery; he's a house item, though I'm not sure if he's a plushie or a pet. ;->

At least he's a real dragon, with four legs and two wings... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yeah, 'A Year of Darkpaw' should be at the top of the list.
  13. Celestia Well-Known Member

Okay, what exactly is the harvesting quest for Year of the Darkpaw? It doesn't really say what that is in the achievement - and if someone already asked, I am sorry - but I didn't want to sit here and scroll through a ton of replies that might or might not have asked.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gather 3,000 things by Dec. 31 (hopefully by 11:59 pm, PST). Sadly, you still have to find the official quest-giver dude for that; he's by the Year Of quest people by the "dock-side parkland" in North Qeynos. Not sure about Freeport. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Twyla like this.
  15. Celestia Well-Known Member

Thank you Uwk! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Denmum Developer

17. Carribea Active Member

is that a diss against Maxembert the Feisty? he is sooooo adorable
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope; he's got four legs and two wings as well, but waaay too many people who should know better these days (not necessarily involved with this game, but way too many book covers and MOVIES :mad:) keep insisting nowadays that a big, scaly, long-necked bat is a "dragon." >:-/

Some remember, but others fall way short...like, by two more legs short. >:-|

Uwk
    of Welsh ancestry...we know dragons ;->
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is down by the mercenary building on the docks in South Freeport.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh good, I remembered it as thirty thousand.

Is that per character or per account ?