Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It always was hard to take Ttobey anywhere, now you see why he was tied up on the floorboard the first road trip when we went with Kaitheel, although he only let us go as far as the airport!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The only rule I ever saw for this thread was "don't let the man know it exists".

I haven't broken that rule!!!
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*wonders exactly how Uwk could possibly come up with 200 rules to break, when there is only one rule here, and Uwk has not broken that one either, neither has Schmett, Brianna, or Gero*
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Yes, we have no bananas
    We have no bananas today." --old, old song from before Gero was born

It was probably during the transition period, back when the original "we can ship this variety anywhere in the world! Woo hoo! :D" eating banana we in the "First World" all knew and loved had gotten nuked by a nasty fungal invader and was basically wiped out.

(There are 100s of banana varieties, 99.999+% of which can only really be eaten locally where they're grown. They're doing fine, apparently.)

Now, ours are under the fungal gun again, possibly the same fungus or a variant. :-/

We'll probably run out again before we find/Franken-up another type. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That is true that that was the first rule! haha
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That was the first and only rule!!!! You started making arbitrary rules after that!!! I still see you log on at times *spies on Ttobey*

You cannot evade me or hide from me. Last time you tried to fly away from me and you were inside of Qeynos and I could outrun you!!!!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You saw him in-game? :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow, all I would be able to do, is wave at him , hug him and hand him a rose.

I think he has other toons too so he can be incognito in game, showing up in game on ttobey is asking for trouble,
    like running into Cyrrena.
    It might be Cyrrena knows his secret identity, she snug around enough.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

well, neither my zeppelin nor my dirigible will fly in Qeynos, if it existed there.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's no secret! Rattatobey on AB! Well Im a VahShir now.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok :3 a kitty I still would be surprised to run into you
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

At least he doesn't have to worry about giant rats ? Rattatobey Oh, a ratonga, Sorry.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I stalk him!!! I started stalking him during my Broom Mount Campaign!
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he said he's a kitty cat now.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Most of the time I hide in the shadows and he doesn't see me. When the broom mount campaign was going on, I took my entire Heroics group to the Myrist Library and we circled him. Then we interrogated him for over an hour!!!
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

17. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Nice!
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I saw him this morning after the servers came back up!!
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what, you got a ttobey radar ? or you got him on perma track?
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You guys really need to find a hobby. I hear stamp collecting is all the rage now.