Barding

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by GrunEQ, Mar 19, 2024.

1. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I have all these barding things and I'm told they are ingredients for making barding but I have no idea where to get recipes or how you even start to make them, I also notice there are student and master levels. Are there any guides for barding out there? *I can't find anything*
    Lateana and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am in your club!! I have more than 2 backpacks full of them!
    Breanna and Lateana like this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Assuming you mean the Zimaran ones, not earlier tiers, the mastercrafted craftsman books that contain the mount gear recipes are dropping from instances (solo as well as heroic) among other things.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I mean from the very beginning. Like I have no idea how to begin doing barding at all.
  5. Denmum Developer

Mount gear recipes/patterns have been around since ... hrm ... either PoP or CD.

Noawadays, mount gear recipes are in "Crafter's" books. The essentials books tend to be on your guildhall recipe merchant, such as Zimaran Crafter's Primer Vol I, II and III

That will make your handcrafted mount gear (including the barding slot), and no patterns are needed. Just buy and scribe the books and craft away!

The Advanced Zimaran Crafters Vol I, II and III are dropping in dungeons to go with the mount gear patterns that are given with the Zimara tradeskill daily. The pattern is one of the ingredients needed in order to make them.

This expansion there are also Chrono Dungeon versions of the recipes which makes even higher tier versions of the mount gear. I don't have a good handle on that as it is totally an itemization thing.

But hopefully that helps. You can make handcrafted mount gear as long as you hit up your recipe book vendor.
    Twyla and GrunEQ like this.