We’re March-ing into Spring!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    February might have come to an end, but the fun continues in March!

March is here and it brings with it threads of warmth and growth! We are a sixth of the way done with 2024, but the fun is far from over! Check out all the things going on this month.

Our giveaway item for March is a baby dragon plushie named Phatoomch the Fiery. You can get this item FREE in the Marketplace, but only until the end of the month. Be sure to grab it on all your characters.

Our Limited-Edition Item this month is a two pack of dragon statues! Immortalize Trakanon and Vox in stylish statues for your home! They can be found in the Marketplace until the end of the month. Did you miss out on the Maxembert Pet, the White Lacquer Bedroom Furniture bundle, or the Yelinak statue? Well fret not, they are available for purchase until the end of the year!

[IMG]
    Trakanon and Vox Statues

For our Tradeskillers out there, complete several questlines to unlock recipes and earn an Achievement!

Starting today, you can find the Herald of Innoruuk <Avatar of Hate> in the Nektulos Forest. Then in the middle of the month, find the Herald of Tunare <Avatar of Growth> in Lesser Faydark. Defeat the Avatars and gather up some Divine loot to earn some Achievements.

[IMG]
    Herald of Innoruuk <Avatar of Hate>

[IMG]
    Herald of Tunare <Avatar of Growth>

While you’re running all over Norrath, be sure to check in with Darkpaw Celebrator Katrynn in North Qeynos or the Freeport Docks to see the items unlocked for the month.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Innoruuk in Frostfang? We already have Erollisi in Frostfang, and there's no thematic connection for Innoruuk to be there. His old Avatar used to spawn in Nektulos Forest next to the Shard of Hate zone-in, and Nektulos Forest is one of the listed camp zones.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

go figure
    Did anybody find the new collections yet ? where are they ?
    And on Varsoon we got a new quest giver for the Darkpaw event.
    Lol he wants me to harvest 3000 items for 15 doubloons.
    O I know Crushorn, they put Love and Hate together for balance.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I'm using eq2 Collector to show the names of the fabled collections. January was vanilla content. February was the first expansion in Sinking Sands. There are fabled Kingdom of Sky collections, and we can expect Greater Faydark, Jarsath Wastes, Moors of Ykesha, Great Divide (or Eastern Wastes), Cobalt Scar, Withered Lands (or Skyshrine), and Phantom Sea for certain.

That said, I scoured over all of them and more in the past few hours and found nothing at all
  5. Kalethelin New Member

I'd be careful, probably bugged from the jump. Sorry, not a good track record after the Fabled Sinking Sands bugged debacle last month (which players are still having issues getting resolved). Just saying :(-
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Gninja Developer

Innoruuk's Masquerades of Divinity camp can be found in Nektulos Forest.
  7. Kattt Well-Known Member

Its located EAST of SOH at /way -1,644.71, 61.82, -1,479.25

(Just as Ouka thought/predicted)
  8. Kattt Well-Known Member

Anyone find where the collection is yet?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and GrunEQ like this.
  9. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Yep, came on to see about the Fabled collection for March. Still no news?!

The plushie is cute! a little noisy, but cute. :p And for March I am very surprised at how much I really like the fallen tree trunk.
  10. Semideus New Member

Yeah, that had me tripping too. It is in fact Nek Forest, thank goodness.

/loc -1627, 64, -1494

basically NE of Shard of Hate / Darklight in the corner of mountain.

11. Styx New Member

Perhaps Angeliana would be kind enough to update that typo in the OP? :)
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I for sure hope they don't put any collections into Cobalt Scar no TLE server EVER made it that far.
    Barren Sky is where the shinnies are
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There are fabled shinies whose originals came from CS and Siren's Grotto listed among the database in the EQ2 Collector. The fabled shinies have actually been present in the database since at least Reign of Shadows.
  14. Jagang New Member

On the Maj'dul server I have been finding the March Darkpaw shinies in Barren Sky on Whisperwind Isle
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't care we will not ever get to CS on Varsoon.
  16. Evilgracie Member

Confirmed. But there has to be other places as well. That isle is too small, there are 4 of us here right now and it's a cluster! I've checked most of the other isles, TT and Bonemire, but not finding much unless they are being over-farmed as well.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just went there and did not find a one, maybe they are hiding shinnies on Varsoon somewhere else.
  18. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Isn't it unfair to put collections where lower levels players cant go safely yet? SS was already pushing it for some.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

found one on the island of Awakening, and on Strife wind Island. I would think they are all over barren Sky
    I used to have very low level toons who where high level crafters and gatherer on any PvP server.
    You will die a lot, but you can still do it.
    I don't think it's fair to assume that everybody is at least level 90
  20. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank y'all for the correction, it has been updated in the article.