Unable to Buy Bertox Plushie from Herald

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aeras, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Aeras Active Member

All of the previous plushies were available to be purchased the first day the camp went live, but the Bertox plushie is greyed out, and it says specific research is required to purchase it, but it doesn't say what research that is.
    Edelphia and Solisnight like this.
  2. Solisnight Member

It isn't just the plushie, it looks like all the Bert themed Items (Stand alone and Rank 1) aren't tied to specific research tiers. And showing the flag: "specified research must not be completed"
    Aeras likes this.
  3. Aeras Active Member

For what it's worth, the banner on the merchant also seems to be missing.
  4. Gninja Developer

Descriptions updated on all the Bertox merchant items. The banner was added but had to be added at stage 2. After next week's update it should go back to unlocking at stage 1.
    Jinksie likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Actually, I had to wait for Tarew Marr and E'Ci to reach level 3 before the plushies unlocked. I have the server discovery on the E'ci plushie specifically because I was waiting for the timer to finish on the research.

Erollisi was unlocked from the very start, and now Bertoxxulous isn't showing what level it even needs to be.
  6. Gninja Developer

Which server? The descriptions should all be updated with requirements. I agree there were some inconsistencies.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul. The descriptions are now properly showing in the time since I made that post. Both the Banner of the Plaguebringer and Bertoxxulous Plushie require full research of "Diseased Item 2 of 5". The banner should've been unlocked after the first one, according to the past three camps.

Also, is there not a Laquered furniture from this camp?
  8. Gninja Developer

Not every camp has extras like the lacquered furniture.
    Cusashorn likes this.