Cannot Reproduce Shimmering Citadel: Poets Palace: The Second Mirror

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ausfestivus, Feb 15, 2024.

1. ausfestivus New Member

TL;DR - The 9th statue for the 1st cyclops event disappears when placed on the floor. This blocks quest progression. A /bug was raised and described in game.

Background: I am working on the Legend Hunting sig line on the KD L&L server. I am up to the part where I am to kill the Keeper in The Poet's Palace.

I have moved eight of the statues from the first room to the room with pedestals. Upon moving the 9th statue, I placed it on the ground so I could click to open the door to the pedestal room. Upon placing the ninth statue on the floor it vanished from the game.

After trying a few things to try and target the statue, I was unable to do so and signed out with a sigh.

Just now, I have signed back in, on the off chance that the statue was visible again. It was! I was excited. I opened the door, I picked up the ninth statue and I moved it to the floor in the pedestal room. When I clicked to place it on the floor it disappeared again.

I am again blocked from progressing this step. *BIG SIGH*.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

All these statues and all these pedestals are a challenge to get through, to be certain! I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you encountered though, Ausfestivus. When I move the ninth statue to the pedestal room it stays on the floor, (I made sure to test your exact location as captured by the /bug you submitted in game, as well as many other spots around the room) and is visible. I can pick it back up and move it as intended. I even made sure that when placed on the corresponding pedestal that it locks down and behaves as intended.

Did you see an error message when you placed the statue down?

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  3. ausfestivus New Member

Thank you for trying Kaitheel. The instance I was in has expired now. RL got in the way.
    I will run the 2nd mirror quest again in the next few days and advise here of the results.
    Kaitheel likes this.