Renewal of Ro Now Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]Your adventure to aid the Aerakyn begins today.

The wait is over—Renewal of Ro has arrived!

While on a valiant quest to help Aerakyn return to their original thread of reality, you will find yourselves going back to the brutal island of Ro, but this time on the southern half of the flaming desert. Here, with the help of a local tribe of Hizite nomads, you will make your way across the unforgiving Raj’Dur Plateaus, to explore what is left of the Elddar Empire's cursed city, the long Buried Takish'Hiz, before finding yourselves within the renewed Takish Badlands, as you are led into the treacherous Sandstone Delta by the machinations of a notorious foe.

Come face-to-face with Raj'Dur bandits, power-hungry djinn, desert madmen, cursed Elddar, Dunetooth goblins, the Mhyt-moo school of Yha-lei, the Stormfury and Swordfury cyclops clans, and the Ortallian zealots of Ro, not to mention the glorious heroes you will team up with along the way.
    Adventurers! Ready yourselves to explore the undiscovered lands of Southern Ro, tackle new challenges, and face unfamiliar foes. As you uncover the mystery of the new growth taking root on the island of Ro, seek to take on new power and reap incredible untapped rewards.

Experience new and exciting adventures in Renewal of Ro:
    • New epic spells
    • New Ascension levels
    • New Adventure Signature quests
    • New Tradeskill Signature quests
    • New Solo, Heroic I, Heroic II, and Heroic III dungeons
    • New Renewal of Ro achievements
    • New Renewal of Ro Heroic Opportunities
    • New house items and recipe books
    • New powerful weapons and armor
    • New collections
    Download your copy of Renewal of Ro today! Not an All Access member yet and want to save 10% on your expansion purchase? Become an All Access member right now and take advantage of the wealth of benefits that are available.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Here we go, out of Beta! (click meh)

Congrats! Looking forward to this one. I can already see myself relaxing at a few spots, gonna be good. EQ2 - still alive and growing year after year. Temps seem to be magma hot, so it looks like I'm gonna need to purchase a new bottle of Sunblock 5000 before heading back to Sinking Sands though. Cheers

3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just went to take a look at the new prestige home.
    The house consists of one giant room with ramps on both sides leading up to . . . . . three bookcases on each side.
    A little passage leads to 4 more, smaller rooms.
    There is no outside area, but there seams to be a way to brake out because there is an outside area visible through the windows on one side.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Question, looking at the Shop to buy the expac in and the comparative chart of each: why is there no level 125 Tradeskill Boost token on any version except a tradeable one on the most expensive? Even the Standard Edition has a level 125 Adventurer Boost token...it just seems like an oversight to me. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o wow, I have not listened to the log in screen for a year, because there was no new lead theme music for the last expansion that I know of , I really like the one for this expansion :cool:
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Isn't that cool? I dig it, too. :)

Uwk
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.