Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Can you make the shoal of fish larger? They are hard for me to see and that is with my Display Performance turned up to Extreme Quality.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Increased the size of the shoal of fish x5.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sorry I did not see that, thanks Kaitheel .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, it's true I had troubles in high perf (I dual and it's really hot, so I dumped the quality to avoid overheating).

Demersal Mythic Baton is still saying "You lack the ammo required".
    There was a rumor saying that the Jubilee bracers would get a bump in resolve after Oceansfull. My bracers haven't changed (but I don't have the other two events).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Wow! Even I can see these fish now! Woot!
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Worked on getting the monk some semi-ok solo gear and ran her through again. She can get everything except the last boss...and probably could do that if she had more appropriate adornment/mount/familiar everything like a live server character will probably have. Not as easy as necromancer, but not impossible.
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

The Jubilation Merchant has really awesome armor but not the full sets. Is there some instance that has the rest of the set of the armor?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chaeli like this.
  10. cellinaire Well-Known Member

A request, Would be really nice if the max sizes for Bubbling Wisp Plushie & Brack Fish Plushie are increased :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hear that whole "ammo required" bit will be fixed along with all the other stuff in the GU today. :)

Needing it for a Baton always did strike me as a bit odd... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok, I don't know but I don't think I got that blessing on me, but still I must have opened at least 30 shells and only found 1
    medal so far on this character.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think it varies; I've gotten them on occasion with the Blessing both on and off.

I agree that they should be in addition to whatever we get in each clam open, if we're not gonna get them as options in all the other quests (not just the 120 stuff). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I did not see any collectables for Ocean Ful on Tarinax.
    And no quests in Commonlands and Kelethin either
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks, the collectables are up now.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

What!? Neither Kippy or Binn needed view predicates, they are in the zones their quests take part in. *sigh* I'll see that they get a bit of an education, and be made available on Tarinax. Thank you, Shmetterling!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and the collectables are also not spawning reliably, found some in Commonlands and Antonica but not in Greater Faydark or in Kylong Plains.
    Have to look at all the other place needed for the collection.
    just found collectables in Timorous Deep.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you so very much Kaitheel the quest in Commonlands is now up <3 <3 <3
    But there is still no quest in Greater Faydark
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of Antonica and other locations...

Almost all the other places I've seen so far involve lovely, shallow, sandy beaches for the dancing otters, or at least expanses of snow, etc. around them, which makes it relatively easy, if they're there, to find the collectibles (though they may be sparse in some areas; in Greater Fay, they're at that beach up by the City Festival entrance). What I want to know is, with that lovely long expanse of beach to the south in Antonica, where just about everything else is located, holiday-wise, why put one on top of the cliffs in northern Antonica? I think I found two collectibles the entire time there, without any idea of how far afield I had to range (with the others, I just presumed "the expanse of beach sand" or whatever), and one of which was a duplicate. X-P

All the other zones for that group of three collectibles are NOT within the reach of low level toons. :-/

If we have sufficient warning, could the devs shift the otters to the south next year? :-/ I'm sure the underwater region will be a) more expansive and b) possibly more shallow for the Clam opening, too... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know, have you checked for sharks and other murderess mobs in the water by the southern beach?
    And it's convenient to simply take the griffin to the oracle tower, but yea there are some troublesome mobs in that water too .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Tkia and Breanna like this.