Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If Finn from Adventure Time can do it, so can we.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't think they are supposed to have a sit animation but the state is still there playing another creature's sit. I'll take a look on Monday.
    Zeddicious, Rifuul, Kittybock and 2 others like this.
  3. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

Hey :) your (least) favourite illusion guru is back! I hope everyone has been keeping safe. Having come out on the other side of this virus myself last month, let me tell you, it is really no joke for us immuno-compromised folk!

Anyway, I finally caved and got Amenophas for my 2nd main, and I really just cannot express how much I love him. It's also kind of an added bonus that mount version of him doesn't screech like the house item version does. Ttobey, you absolutely outdid yourself with this guy, the added bit of his animations being inspired by Wilbur from the The Rescuers just makes it 1000x better.

My only concern is that the illusion (NoTD Maj'dul Guard, which is something I also specifically asked for, so thanks again for that, and the ability to mount with it!) she uses isn't quite situated on the saddle; she's floating a bit. However, I'm honestly just happy that the illusion and the mount are compatible at all, and honestly, I do RP her as having very strong legs, so again, not too worried about it, but I figured it'd be worth addressing!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Also, since I'm here! I figured I'd ask about potential mount combability for the Sultan's Fancy (Maj'dul courtesan) illusion from LoN, because due to the leg position I'm not entirely sure if it would work, but hey, figured it'd be worth asking. Not really a big deal if not.

[IMG]
    Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I was on vacay, I will take a look at saddle position tomorrow.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it's so quiet here are you still on vacay ttobey ? and where is Vacay ? sounds lovely :D
    Cassta, Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

What I want to know...what did Ttobey do with all the extra time he garnered by typing "vacay", instead of "vacation". ;)
    Super solid time management skills.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what I want to know is , is he still alive ? or did somebody tie him up like a present for the lavation with an apple in his mouth?
    I have not heard from him a wile , and I miss him .

Oh have we ever had a giant rat for a mount ? just wondering .
    Kittybock, Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think he deserted us :(
    Kittybock and Cassta like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm here! I was just on a second vacation seeing my Mom in PA.
    Kittybock, Cassta, Raff and 3 others like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

awe , good for her :)
    Cassta, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

Welcome back! You have been missed but seeing your mom is a good reason. :D
    Breanna, Schmetterling and Geroblue like this.
  13. Carynn Well-Known Member

ttobey!

The Icebite Tuatara desperately needs to be reskinned and converted into a flying mount. The gliding animation is adorable, but gliding mounts are useless. The mount is a Frostfell mount.
    Cassta likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Is that the squirrel?
    Cassta likes this.
  15. Carynn Well-Known Member

Cassta likes this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Cassta likes this.
  17. Carynn Well-Known Member

*cries*
    Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  18. TechUp Active Member

I came across this chest piece in my shared bank last night and from what I can tell, there are no matching hands, pants or feet for this piece (but a helm and forearms exist)

[IMG]

In-game link: \aITEM 1777060816 1877355336:Combine Wraithcaller Chainmail\/a

I know there is a red version and a green version available via collectibles but man, I'd love to see the pieces that would finish this variation put in game one day. :D
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I wonder if it was a one off? i'll send over to Gnobrin.
  20. TechUp Active Member

Many thanks! While I won't get my hopes up, it still nice to know someone will at check.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.