One Last Time

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 14, 2021.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

You do? Well... WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? ;)
  2. Miauler Active Member

Au Revoir Dreamweaver. You've been a good sport on the channels, and herded the cats of irate gamers extremely well!
    I take my hat off to you, and wish you all the best in your next great adventure!
    May the time be merry, full of mischief and with a healthy side of peace of mind at the end of the days.
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Dreamweaver, you were one of the bright spots that kept me in Norrath a bit longer for this go-around, and you'll be missed. If you ever come through the PNW, first coffee or cuppa tea's on me.

Fair winds and following seas! /em silently hands Dreamweaver a whelkie in the shape of a frowning frog.

-Wulf

P.S. May the very best of your time in Norrath, be the very least for what comes next! ;)
  4. Blazen Active Member

And so it begins...
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Good luck, Dreamweaver, and use the good roll the RNG gave you wisely!
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

Onward and ever pressing upward. May this new opportunity bring you good income and good times.
  7. mrswebster9847 Member

8. Karioki Active Member

Good luck in your new position. Thanks for your support. Always tough to lose someone who cares.
  9. Virtuosity Active Member

I hope the new role is a good step up; you thoroughly deserve it.

You will be leaving behind some very big boots for someone to attempt to fill.

Thank you, fare thee well and safe travels.
  10. Victisa Active Member

hi dreamweaver, i am going to miss you mega tons. you're my favorite froggy i am gonna miss giving you fly treats. :( We're all going to miss you.. i wish you can stay... wait someone have duct tape? so dreamweaver can't go anywhere? :D:p

I wish you all the best luck in the world.. don't for get us.. come in from time to time. :)
  11. Yavie Active Member

Dreamweaver, you have made our journey in Norrath a wonderful trip. It will be very odd not to see your name anymore. However, your heart is leading you elsewhere and for what it's worth, may Tunare, as well as the other gods of Norrath bless your journey, keep you safe, and treat you to a wonderful new world to explore. Thank you for all you have done for us these many years!
  12. Sandx Active Member

Dreamweaver, I am sure hoping that whoever they get to fill your shoes that they have the personality, sense of humor, knowledge, and patience that you did with our community! Sands and I are sorry to see you leave, but also know that all good things must end too.

May your days be bright, the road straight and true, with few bumps in the road, and may you always have the sunshine in your face to warm your way! See you around Norrath DW!! -<-<-<--@
  13. Jalathan Active Member

Fare the well, Weaver of Dreams, may you find what you seek both along and at the end of the path you are now going to follow.
  14. Silvered New Member

Dream thank you for sticking around as long as you have...I know this has been a long, winding and challenging road you've been walking. I hope your new path is full of amazing things and that your new adventure is a success!
    Nyghtstorm -Outlaws HoF
  15. docdante Member

Goddbye and thank you!
  16. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Thank you for everything, Dreamweaver! You will be missed. I wish you all the best on your next adventure!
  17. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself, Dreamweaver. Make sure your next project allows you to inject a little bit of Norrath into the community.
  18. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have never been good at goodbyes, I am more of a "see ya later" kind of guy, so...See ya later, Dreamweaver! (Though if your new "opportunity" takes you in Blizzard's way I reserve the right to send a curse your way, too! :( )
  19. Cylob Member

Thanks for taking care!
    Good luck to you...
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's not Blizz, promise.