Daybreak Maintenance - January 20, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All servers will come down for an extended platform maintenance next Wednesday, January 20, 2021 starting at 6:00 AM PST (14:00 PM UTC). The approximated downtime is expected to last up to 6 hours.

Servers will come down for this extended window so our platform team can perform company wide infrastructure maintenance. Since multiple services are impacted, we will bring down game servers so users do not have bad gameplay experiences. We expect the maintenance to last 6 hours. However, If maintenance wraps earlier than scheduled, we'll immediately bring servers back up and notify the community.
    Breanna and Miauler like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Don't forget, this starts in about 6 hours and 20 minutes.
    Breanna and Ra'Gruzgob like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm back in!

Per an update I received, the above maintenance has been EXTENDED 1 HOUR to 1 PM PST. I will let you all know if there are any further changes to the ETA.
    Breanna, Tinytea, Xalianine and 3 others like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

UPDATE - The maintenance has now been extended until 2 PM PST. I will continue to monitor further changes to the ETA.
    Kekwu, RHAGE111, Breanna and 8 others like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

UPDATE - The backend services downtime has been extended and I do not have an ETA at this time. The platform team is working as fast as possible to make the services available and I will continue to update as I have more information.
    Miauler, stellablue, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're in the process of unlocking servers now. Thank you for your patience everyone!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.