Producer's Letter: Expansion 17, Beta and Preorders!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backstabbber Member

While you are doing all this revamping could you PLEASE PLEASE give us more hot bars. I need the ascension spells for raid and need them on my hot bars what is the difference how many we put up just let us have more for those who want them:)
    Schmetterling, Rorschact and isest like this.
  2. Sevenwinds New Member

Just really excited that Vex Thal is finally here. Would be awesome if Katta Castellum made an appearance too. Either way I'm excited.
  3. justjoe New Member

There is so much more to reveal over the coming weeks as we launch beta, and preorders for Reign of Shadows on November 10 between 10 AM and 12 PM (Noon) PDT. Don’t forget, If you pre-order, you will get access to Beta. I hope to see you all there!

Does this mean we only have access to buy the preorder for 2 hours?
    Obano likes this.
  4. isest Active Member

so are we getting more hotbars, since mine are already filled up, were to put the new spells at? Just wondering if you guys thought of that, that just about all of us have the max hotbars. LOL
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

No it means that preorders and beta are slotted to open in that time frame.
    Breanna and Jinksie like this.
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

Will there be a preorder buff (zelniak companion currently) in new expac prerelease in a couple of weeks? Or is that. Apart of further information coming
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Considering it's not in the post, I would assume it's part of the "further information"
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Nadeshiko New Member

I wanted so badly to see Shar Vahl and the Vah Shir again for so long! I cannot wait! I am going to change my Beastlord's race from Kerra to Vah Shir like my main character from the original EQ! This is so exciting! I might even buy the collectors edition this year because of this! Thank you!
    Rorschact likes this.
  9. Rorschact New Member

In EQ, the Vah'Shir were huge compared to most other races. I hope they kept them more lion/tiger than Kerran in build.

And a Luclin based Vah'Shir starting city zone with progression zones would be wonderful. I loved the Luclin zones. Paludal Caverns are still my most cherished and feared memories. Probably too much to ask for....but a guy can hope....beg....plead....whine....whimper...
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Probably the same answer, but will the Vah Shir be free or cost DBC to unlock?
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Elskidorr Active Member

No Grieg's End? Whoa. That surprises me unless it was in BoL already.
  12. LforLight New Member

Hi
    thanks for the improvments
    10 AM and 12 PM (Noon) PDT.
    What time rtange is that for France ?
    Do we have a 2 h to get the preorder or 14 h time ?
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

They're included in the expansion, they are not an addon.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

neither, the preorder and beta launch in that window, that is not the entire window to purchase.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. LforLight New Member

Thanks Dreamweaver
    Do you have a description of the complete offer for the preorder yet ?
  16. Bludd Well-Known Member

i think what remains of it is the first place you zone into BoL
    dreamweaver and Dude like this.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Nice. Thanks!
    Breanna likes this.
  18. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Nope, that will be revealed later down the line.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I believe that is correct.
    Breanna and Bludd like this.
  20. Almee Well-Known Member

What a delightful surprise that we are getting to play Vah Shir characters again. I'm glad I didn't fill all my character slots, on Thurgadin, so I'll be able to make a few Vah Shir. My absolutely favorite character, in EQ, was my Vah Shir beastmaster.

I hope the Vah Shir have mounts that are already acclimated to Luclin so that those of us, who have been locked out of most of BoL, can finally explore it. I've tried many times to explore BoL, without a mount, but there are so many aggro mobs that it is a lost cause. It's a lot like trying to walk through quicksand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.