GU 115: Reignite the Flames Teaser

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 5, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're rapidly approaching the launch of GU 115: Reignite the Flames on August 25th, 2020 and some of you are even in the open Beta as we speak! But for those of you that haven't quite gotten the chance yet, we're thrilled to reveal our zones!

We'll be sharing more information as we get closer to launch but for now enjoy these teases!

Fabled Plane of War

[IMG]

[IMG]

and Solusek's Eye: The Calling!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Remember, GU 115: Reignite the Flames launches on August 25th!
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thank you for the new content and daily crate quest!
  3. Twisty Well-Known Member

Thanx for new content.

Not thanx for making the game worse with crates, and spending precious dev time on things surrounding crates
    Cassta, Juraiya and Snikkety like this.
  4. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

So since we've got a fire theme here - let's get Fabled Solusek's Eye! That would be a fun contested fabled zone. :)
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I've removed posts that were off topic for this thread. If you'd like to discuss these topics there are discussions in general.
    Finnya, Cassta, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Luzionist Active Member

Cool to hear Dreamweaver, can any more details be sent out such as what the zones are and if the zones are the only thing being added?
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

very interesting
    are we to assume that this is like fabled kael from last year where we can do heroics and raids in there?
    Finnya, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Similar yes, exact no.
    Finnya, Cassta, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There will be more information later on. Could you clarify the second part of the question for me?
  10. Luzionist Active Member

Is there anything else coming with the GU or is it the 2 zones?
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Is there going to be more of "travel" quests from panda Yun Zi? it's become quite an annual event expected by many of us :D
    2020 Quarantine edition?
  12. Arclite Well-Known Member

I am assuming PoW will have the same nameds as before, would we get drops from the trash as before?

How about the 4 archtype debuffs we needed on nameds? Do we still use them or replaced by the bog standard garbage of bulwark?

Great job in pushing this out considering the base raid content of the expansion was (is) just about fixed now. No clue how the contested is but I am hoping there is plenty of testing going on at the moment on this new content.
    Cassta likes this.
  13. mandarae New Member

so how do we know if we are in the open beta??????
    WhysperWynde and Cassta like this.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

Lots of travel to the Plane of Disease? :p
    Cassta, Breanna and Chikkin like this.
  15. Darwiin Active Member

They didn't say Open Beta, pretty sure it is invite only beta ATM.
    WhysperWynde, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

Last word in the first line and first word in the second line of Dreamweaver's post. Open beta.
  17. Jaxyn Member

Thank you for the information (teaser ;)). Looking forward to seeing more information.

Is the new content only for those who are adventure level 120? Please consider having some content for those of us who are not and who are not raid geared.

Thanks again.
  18. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's coming later in the year, we aren't quite to Panda quests yet!
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

My understanding is the dungeon content is open but the raids are scheduled but I will confirm.
    Cassta and Dude like this.
  20. Zinj Well-Known Member

GU 115: Reignite the Flames
    Smokin'!
    Cassta and dreamweaver like this.