Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

...why do I get the feeling the name of this mount will be "The Dreamweaver," or "Crazy Frog?"

Cyrrena, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree ttobey this place is getting weirder by the minute .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Are you off your meds again? You know you must obey :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You guys must have missed the poll off on your road trip. Everyone voted!
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sneaks into Chocolate factory with celery sticks and balances along a beam , dumps bacon and celery into a big boiling pot of chocolate and swings of a rope to get to the floor , splat falls into another container of cooling liquid .
    Gasps for breath and finally climbs out of it , flattens herself against a wall as she hears voices
    " wow who got this great idea to put vegetables and bacon into the chocolate bars , it tastes great ".
    As she stands there Butterfly notices the outer coating on her is getting hard and she can't move .
    hmmpf good thing I had my mouth open a little . hears people come closer saying " o look what a great idea a giant rat
    that will make a great advertisement for the new product ." Feels being picked up .
    No no , nooooo I be good If I get out of this I never try to mess up sweets again , all my evil plans turned against me .
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

i voted for let the animator decide (but carefully curate the options said animator can pick from) so i guess we have to start again!

new poll:
    option to pick from:
    (what we want)

this way, both ttobey gets his way (he gets to pick) and we get everything we want (since there's only one option)
    i am a genius
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

While the Red Panda wins for pure cuteness and the ability to take a nap anywhere and make it look good?

The Badger should be the mount of choice. Though,( thinking far too much about this) ...in some cases it would have to be a really, really big Badger to accommodate a Sarnak or Ogre.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I already picked and am halfway done.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

cant wait! it will be a kraken snail flying boot-with-laces-flapping blancmange mount
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It won't.
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Great that you're half way done. That gives you time to start working on the next one :rolleyes:
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

aw :(
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Hmm, I already picked and am halfway done. I think that's a clue. What mount could be picked halfway? Or is he doing his animating in a halfway house and just got released? Or maybe 'You can pick your mounts, you can pick your nose but you can't pick your mount's nose' ?
    Geroblue, Cyrrena and Schmetterling like this.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

OMG! The underwater tentacle mount that increases speed underwater is halfway done!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
    Cyrrena, Bludd and Breanna like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

My alternate reply:

Halfway done? What are you going to do with the other 363 days of the year? :p
    Cyrrena, Bludd and Breanna like this.
  16. Raff Well-Known Member

No, no...he already made those in ToT. Gotta be something else. Hmmm....something as equally nefarious as riding a fishing lure.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Since you are with us enjoying all of these islands, we should have gotten the poll first!!
    Balcerak and Breanna like this.
  18. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Just a guess, the next mount is also a broom mount, but the bristle side is to the front instead of the back?
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah that's strange nobody on that WeirdShip AirShip didn't get the poll notification!
  20. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Because you know what we would vote for. Giant turtles with flames coming out both ends!
    Cyrrena, elflover and Breanna like this.