Beast'r Eggstravaganza 2020 Preview on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Beast'r Eggstravaganza is now active on Test!

May the flora and fauna across this wondrous world rejoice, for the season of Growth has begun! We are no longer held within the season of Decay's oppressive grip. The Mother of All has melted the cold with her embrace and shaken the stagnation from our roots and limbs. Praise Tunare in deed and word! Thank the goddess, as is her due, that we may never know the day she withholds her blessings of renewal and invigoration. You are welcome to dance with her children and collect some mementos of the festivities.

New features for '20!
    • TLE servers
      • Kaladim – All of the event is active!
    • Live servers
      • Beast'r Eggschanger merchants have 6 new items!
        • 4 New items added to all of the Beast’r Eggschangers
        • 1 New item added the evil Beast’r Eggschanger
        • 1 New item added to the good Beast’r Eggschanger
      • New Overseer quests and Agent
        • 3 new quests
        • 1 new agent
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of event.
    • Search out Beast'r Eggs across Norrath to get flavor pets.
    • Beast'r Eggschanger merchant items
    • Achievements
      • Accomplished Beast'r Egg Hunter
      • Beast'r Egg Hunter
    • Collection
      • Colorful Egg Shells
    This event content is currently set to run 04/09/20 at 12:01am PDT through 04/13/20 at 11:59pm PDT on the servers.

Please note, that while this event is being activated on Test before the event is live, we do not have another game update scheduled before the event is set to be concluded. This means, any bugs identified or feedback provided will be taken into account for next year. Enjoy the preview!

~ Kaitheel
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

oooh new overseer
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Copy pasta errors! :D

Midnight Pekin, Golden Pekin, Sandtail Hare - all three say they'll summon a huckleberry zelniak clothwork in their examine text.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

'shrooms place fine. Overseer started without problems (and triggered my extra 10 quests that I couldn't get to show at all)
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Fun.

FYI - I am not sure the Sandtail Hare made it to the live servers in time for the event. It made it to Test, obviously, but Test is getting more updates, currently than live.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Link was working when I sent it to a friend on Thurgadin so it should be on live I guess.
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Can we get the mushroom rings to resize larger? :)
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I LOVE the art on the overseer plushie rewards and I love the art on the overseer itself (god, how I miss the amazing LoN art!)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I picked up over 100 of those Sand tail Hares on Kaladim wishing I could keep one , please tell me this was not a mistake
    and I can .
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Sure! Do you have a size in mind, or another item to compare it to that sizes up as large as you'd like these?

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Kasa like this.
  11. Kasa Well-Known Member

Yes the Mature Thalumbral Mushroom \aITEM 470044185 -430337736:Mature Thalumbral Mushroom\/a has a nice large size. https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/470044185 :)
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Kaitheel!
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Ack! Unfortunately, I just found I can't scale them up too much more than they already go, due to their collision mesh. It already doesn't play well when scaled up and at anything larger it becomes very obvious that it is an invisible box all around the mushrooms. It's a little disappointing, especially considering the art.

I'll see if one of our illustrious artists can solve the issue, but no promises!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  15. elflover Well-Known Member

Not sure if it can be done this year, but next can we have the event last a few days longer?
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well the good news is the bunny made it on to live , well at least's I's got 's my bunny rabbit.
    Thanks Kaitheel.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, that's great news! Glad to hear it.

~ Kaitheel