Test Update Notes: Friday April 3, 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Bunji Developer

ZONES / POPULATION
    Lesser Faydark [TLE]
    • The Avatar of Growth has had her outgoing damage reduced and adds in her encounter have had their max health lowered.

Blood of Luclin Raids
    • Moon Platoon [Raid] should now update the proper tier for certain challenge mode targets who should have awarded a higher tier reward.

Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Raid]
    • The door leading into the arena should no longer remain locked after defeating the Portabellius Shrieker.

Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
    • Raid leaders and assigned looters should now get an additional option on the teleporters to the four test chambers that allows them to teleport the entire raid to that location if they so choose.

QUESTS
    • Apprentice Tansya will now always grant the "Moon Platoon [Raid]" mission if you no longer have it in your journal.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

FYI, an unintended side-effect of tonight's Test patch is that we are no longer getting the 10 extra overseer quests that are part of the current live server bonuses. We'd been seeing some bug issues before the patch (couldn't see the extra 10 in BoL zones, sometimes had to zone some extra times to see them, etc.), but now we're not getting them at all.

I verified that I had 8 still to go on live, but 0 on Test after the patch.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yep, tried all the workarounds explored here More Bonuses! and nothing worked :(
    I even tried to create a brand new char to no avail.

I was so proud of having found the bug :(

It also took camping to self to get the xp bauble on the brand new char I created to test that (prior to the patch, they just popped in the bag a couple seconds after creation)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Chrexx Active Member

Tried to go check to see how much health the adds on Growth have now, but Growth doesn't seem to be up on Test.

As a general point of feedback before this goes live, we've pulled growth rather extensively on Kaladim and don't believe the adds' HP should be nerfed. Reducing the HP on the adds further may negate the DPS check component of the fight, thus making it too easy.

If anything, the complaints we had from the DPS in the guild is that they were annoyed the the Guardian had more HP than the rest of the adds. But, that isn't something that's necessarily broken.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Test has some weird mechanics going on: if a zone is empty for 30 minutes, it goes down. Any spawn timer activating X time after zone is created needs to take into account that mechanism.
    For example, if a PQ activates 1h30 after zone opening by default, you need to open the zone and stay in the zone for the PQ to activate or it never will.
    Rosyposy likes this.