Announcement Regarding Changes to Weekly Patches

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This new plan doesn't preclude emergency patches.
    Doroboda, Faeonara, avashi and 8 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The patch was moved, EoF being turned on needs a patch. That is the delay.
    Doroboda, Faeonara, Lateana and 3 others like this.
  3. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Ok just to make sure I have this straight. Every weekly patch people are complaining something else was broken. Don't they test the fixes etc etc. Now they switched to bi-weekly which hopefully will allow for more testing of fixes and it's I want everything fixed now!! ?.
    As a personal opinion for raiders. More power to you for being dedicated but quit whining so much. The game has been geared to raiding for sometime so stop being so needy. They will take care of you as always.
    Of course if some class starts out parsing you cry all you want so they can get nerfed. After all some things are really really important.
    AOE1, McClung, Rarkevan and 3 others like this.
  4. Xeptix New Member

So do another patch? Both Thurs and Tues? Or wait until after the Thursday patch to implement this new schedule.

This was promised months ago and we were reassured less than a week ago that it was on schedule.

Lots of people took time off work for this and most jobs require 2 weeks notice for PTO requests.

Is nobody over there aware of how insanely disrespectful it is of your paying customers' time and patience to announce something like this TWO DAYS before the anticipated and promised date? It's very hard to understand that we're all paying a monthly fee for this kind of service.
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

Ok...

Without putting forward a cogent explanation as to why this is happening, myself and pretty much everyone else currently playing the game will eagerly await to see what kind of patches are made in this twice-monthly model.

Not that it would matter to anyone how we feel about this change but perhaps may be you will set a new standard w.r.t. worthwhile and meaningful patches/updates that actually factor in what players want as opposed to "take this and stop asking questions".

One can hope...
    Juraiya, AOE1, Tekka and 1 other person like this.
  6. Seth Well-Known Member

Right but why could you not implement the new system After one of the TLE's most awaited expansion. And what about the Botting nonsense i got about 3 websites u can go sue. Does Drunder even Exist ? Also how does having set bonuses in the game make life insanely hard on your end, just search for a few more team members with all those lifetime subs you sent out a little while ago. I mean you got graphics that have not changed in the last 6 years, or if even ever, you got armies of Bots paying for Subs + normal real life people. If that cant even sustain a game like this. Just stop wasting our time and send out the announcement that Holly was wrong the game does not have 10+ years on it and we can all go crowd fund pantheon. Like how does EoF need a test server u have released it 3 times already. I can understand it for a live expansion that no one has tested but like... really.
    Juraiya, Mizgamer62 and Cassta like this.
  7. Seth Well-Known Member

Would rather pay to have someone Not discover everquest at this point.
    Juraiya and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. Kanv Member

At this point, I think the devs should make their plans about current game issues like class balance clear to people. People are getting tired of waiting for the weekly patches hoping that something will happen… Biweekly patches will make it even worse if the lack information continues...
    Juraiya, Tekka, Lateana and 3 others like this.
  9. Vanyel Member

I agree with most of that except the part of the raiders

I'm thrilled they are using the test server once again.

Raiding content has either been broken or non existent since the start of the xpac. So IMO raiders have 10000% right to ***** up a storm. Anytime they go to fix something, most of the time, it breaks, or breaks something else raiding wise. This has NOTHING to do with class balance and everything to do with broken raid bosses, missing raid bosses, trash that either can't be killed or takes WAY to long to be killed.

And let's not even get into the heroic issues with the lack of proper armor (and other drops).. and that crafted armor is 100% useless

An xpac is NOT supposed to be the cluser @#$@ that this has been
    Cathbad, AOE1, Cassta and 1 other person like this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

While I fully appreciate your anger and disappointment Taled, raiding is great for "some" players. Not all of us raid and some of us likely never will. I mention this because for a VERY LONG TIME we have been ignored with the focus seeming to always benefit those going for endgame and/or raiders. Finally we have seen a bit more action available for solo/molo players and we have waited for MUCH longer than a few weeks. I'm not trying to cause trouble, just saying...
    Doroboda, Juraiya, Akbar and 11 others like this.
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

Please see response to Taled regarding solo/molo players.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

I also have several necros who would love to see this happen. :)
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  13. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

There is litteraly zero solo content in Luclin once you done the two hours signature line. All you do is farm solo instances for red adornments and the 1 in 250 masters?? What game are you playing? Please tell me what all this content you got is and where its located.
    AOE1, Lateana, Mizgamer62 and 7 others like this.
  14. Cassta Well-Known Member

That may be one of the best responses ever! :D
    Faeonara, Lateana, Spindle and 4 others like this.
  15. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

LOL, This is great!!
    Tekka, Mizgamer62 and Cassta like this.
  16. Nunja Well-Known Member

This should always be the case Test server has been there for years and now they are going to make sure it gets tested before it hits Live....HAHAHAHA When pigs fly I will believe it.
    Doroboda, Juraiya, Tkia and 7 others like this.
  17. Zammzt New Member

So basically the hell with the tle players paying for sub and making plans, you decided you cant be bothered to do a deployment in 2 days to toggle some config file? Good job on pissing off your customers, you manage to go beyond expectations each time an xpac is due on tle
    Mizgamer62, Kittik and Cassta like this.
  18. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Well this sets it up real nice for the new testing lol
    Juraiya, Tkia, Tekka and 4 others like this.
  19. Cassta Well-Known Member

Maybe with biweekly patches the devs will have more time to address and fix MORE issues and provide more information. I know I have become Suzy Sunshine on this thread but I am ok with that. I believe if we try to keep a positive outlook and focus on what good things CAN come out of this we will all be happier, more fun to play with and it may even affect the devs and motivate them to focus on our requests. Just saying...
    Doroboda, Faeonara, avashi and 4 others like this.
  20. Cassta Well-Known Member

We are on track means they know and are working on issues, not "it is fixed" or "it will be fixed tomorrow." :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.