Server Maintenance - January 23, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 22, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 7:00 AM PT (15:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
  2. Gratouillis Member

Hi here !
    And nothing about the Overlord in Maiden's Eye ?? Because we are fighters, we can't aggro it. And if we kill the Might and the Magic, only mages can hit him, and again same problem to hold aggro. Always got a message "target is immune". Can you have a look ?
  3. Cravaro Active Member

In Maidens Eye kill in this order: Might, Overlord, Magic... the immunity will drop after a couple seconds
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Sniper Member

Not to beat a dead mount but i see nothing about fixing hide mount in all zones so i guess we go longer with half showing half hiding these well planned mounts or whatever they are called
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I don't see anything about fixing the housing portals either SIGH
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

And I note NO reference to the Ward of Chaos Elements allowing former participants to join new comers to the zone,...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

Ceyarrecks that's gotta be the longest sig I ever seen :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and SynnikuL like this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Necromancer - Grasping Bones VII Level 114.
    I'd really appreciate it if this spell could make its way into ANY of the new recipe books. Thank you.
  9. Wolf_ Member

And again….

Where are the class fixes. Why again no one fix the bow rating? Where are the class balancing news? Nobody is interested in renaming Items as long as the game is not balanced! Do something to the ranger.

W
    hat's going on is really no longer funny.
  10. barcevik New Member

Totally agree with Wolf. It's no longer fun to play a mage when an equal geared BL is doing 7 times better parse than you. We really need a fix to many classes.
  11. barcevik New Member

Totally agree with Wolf. It's no longer fun to play a mage when an equal geared BL is doing 7 times better parse than you. We really need a fix to many classes.
  12. Seth Well-Known Member

Hunters? :)
  13. Seth Well-Known Member

Raid hunters? :)
  14. Lothelas New Member

Rivervale still content stuck. Classes still broken.. Can we focus on the big problems, and if they are being worked on, can the community receive some sort of response at all to know what's going on? Thank you.
  15. olleran Active Member

Was Thurgadin patched ? as it was only locked for about 25 mins and is up not even though this forum says the servers are down for maintenance
  16. Burningice Coldfire Member

Have you tried picking them up and placing them again, especially the ones in a guild hall? That fixed all of my issues. I've had to redo it once after a patch though, too, so fair warning that it's not a perfect fix, but it does make it better.
  17. Marae Well-Known Member

Burningice, we have tried everything imaginable to fix the housing portals. The issue has been confirmed by devs that only one portal will show in the housing exit (visit) window in a house, regardless of how many portal connections have been placed. Our observations indicate that the last portal placed is the one that shows. If you pick up a different portal and put it down again, all that does is make it the only portal that shows. It does not reveal the rest of the connections. This has been going on since the December 17, 2019, patch. It is incredibly frustrating.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Did Kaladim get the Hunter mission today ? or will we get that next week together with the island of Mara ?
    There are a lot of people running around here looking for the quest giver.
    he was found.
  19. Seth Well-Known Member

It should be today since they said they where on track, so either a derp happened or its still hiding
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

I did and that worked for exactly 1 day I still had only 1 portal option but I was a bit happy because I fixed the portal from my one house that all of my alts use to the guild hall. But when I logged in the next day it was back to the stupid Lavastorm portal. I can now get to my houses from Qeynos where before that was even greyed out and I couldn't go anywhere.