Gear Up Level Up Week 6!!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 15, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Gear Up, Level Up Week 6 is coming!
    As with previous weeks GULU Bonuses are only active on Live Servers.

[IMG]

Limited Time item drops can be obtained from Chaos Descending missions crates and will grant you a bonus based off of their type, such as Mount Training which will decrease the time remaining to train your current training mount. Limited Time items can only exist in your inventory until they expire, so don't forget to use them!

The fifth limited time item Mount Training Drops, will be available from 12:00 PM PT (noon) on November 19, 2019 until 12:00 PM PT (noon) on November 26, 2019 when the next bonus will begin!

Be sure to use this time wisely as you prepare for continuing adventures in Norrath and Blood of Luclin!

Obano and Breanna like this.
  2. Zartayn Member

Seriously hope that you leave the xp bonus running then... another round of Limited Time item drops for CD missions only, does not bring anything to lower level players at all.
    Korochun likes this.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

It's a good thing this is only for live servers, because those on the TLE server do not deserve a fun week of bonus XP before the Holidays!
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Gimme the spell research reductions :p Just gonna replace my mount in a few weeks anyway lol
    Hannas likes this.
  5. Nagical New Member

As a part time player, I have had and still have no idea how to access these limited time items.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

For this coming week, run solo or heroic missions in Chaos Descending zones.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The XP bonus will end at the previously stated time, but it may make another appearance before the end of GULU.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena, Dude and 3 others like this.
  8. parissa Well-Known Member

oh sweet... now that i got all the mount gear from the dragons... This is perfect since I keep forgetting to train my mount :rolleyes: thanks daybreak... you rock
    Dude, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Are mount training reducers supposed to be a guaranteed or random drop?

I ran a daily [solo] mission and did not receive a mount reducer at around 1 PM PST.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Random drop
    Breanna, dreamweaver and Benito like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver you forgot to say Dude is right, you just like his post instead. LOL ;)
    Dude likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

You seem to have a slow leak.
    Pixistik and Breanna like this.