EQ II will be at Storytelling Across Media!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 16, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Greetings Norrathians! Planning on being in the San Diego area on Saturday, Oct. 26th? Some of the EverQuest II team will be part of a panel about Storytelling in MMOs at Storytelling Across Media and the event is free!

Want more info?

Head to the link below.

LINK
    Kurisutaru, Saw-Lau, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  2. Zinj Well-Known Member

Alas! I shall be combating others with swords in Burlington, Vermont that day.
    Epee only, unless they need an extra body to boost the tournament rating for foil.
    VR sword fighting is one thing, doing it IRL is a whole 'nother world!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck, Zinj! :)

At least the admission to the San Diego event is free for participants...or did they change that since last I tourneyed? ;->

Uwk
    who remembers being shocked that bystanders/audience got in free for a fencing match, but us poor college peon students had to pay an entrance fee to participate (and the cashiers wouldn't accept cash, even though it says "legal tender for all debts, public and private" right on the currency... X-P)
  4. Zeoni Member

Good Luck. Saddly I'm going to miss out since I won't be able to go.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Jesus1stKing New Member

You might consider doing some kind of live stream / pod cast, for those of us who a faithful 'EQ2-eans' but can't make it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There won't be a live stream, but we will hopefully be able to share it on youtube at some point after the event! I will let everyone know.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be cool! Let us know! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.