Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Wait, counting without using my fingers and toes is a challenge, but doesn't 24 come after 25? This makes my fingers hurt...
    Dude, Schmetterling, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait am I wrong? I think we are at 25. It's been a really long week, so I don't know.
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

TTobey wrong?! :eek: Say it ain't so!
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You were at 26 yesterday, so it is 25 today!!!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea ttobey needs a break he has to go on a nice week long trip to lets see Texas.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Wait until the second or third week of October before Texas. The weather then MAY be approaching something less tornado-prone and hellishly hot. Six Flags on a weekend Halloween pass is a pretty good deal, less heatstroke, more funny costumes.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Funny costumes ? I resemble that remark. I even have a wooden bowtie. Still looking for it since my move.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oooooooooh it's Saturday there are all those balloons flying around ttobeys office
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 oh oops :oops: one popped 24 balloons.
    There are 24 balloons in ttobey's office.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

walks over to ttoby's office again , to see if he picked up the yummy snacks I left him .
    _________________________________________________________________ yikes
    the room is full of flies and birds oh and popped balloons. what a mess .
    Opens window all the way and chases out the birds , picks up newspaper and starts to swat the flies .
    Bam take this , wham squishes several more flies tosses the rest of the fly covered snacks out of the window
    looks around the office pondering " shish what a slob this place is messy as hell , wonder if anybody ever cleans up in here
    Well lets get rid of those flies yuk 23 flies .
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY Schmet!!!

*goes into Ttobey's office in a full bunny suit and helps Schmet clean up the mess. She brings some nice Apple Fabuloso, a mop, some bleach, some Clorox spray cleaner, some sponges, some rubber gloves, brings a little Ratonga sized bunny suit for Schmet, a bunch of black reinforced trash bags, some Febreze air freshener, and some disinfectant. Leaves a trolley outside the door with doughnuts, cookies, cheese, nuts, and assorted drinks for them to snack on when the cleaning is done*
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Casually walking by Ttobey's office I notice a cart sitting outside his door with a bunch of yummy looking food on it. O I can't believe someone left this out in the hall with all this good looking food, and I hear flies buzzing someplace. Maybe I should eat all the food before the flies get to it.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

( Gero portals in... oooh. Foooood. )
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol , big white bunny comes out of ttoby's office and scares the living daylights out of a dark elf and a gnome
    Calls over her shoulder " hey Cyrrena , do you have a tiny bunny suit and another one a little shorter than yours ?
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Mop mount just moved to the front of the line!
  16. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

[IMG]
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sure we always have bunny suits in all sizes available!!! *dashes out to her cart and retrieves more snacks and bunny suits and dashes back in to Ttobey's office*
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Snarky Wood Elf frowny face*

Schmet already had a BROOM with her, and I always have my BROOM with me, so I had to bring the mop as an extra thing!!!!

Although I could see you wanting to make a String Mop Mount, it would have dangly things on the end instead of Straws!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ttobey likes dangly things ( smirks )
    and for the Halloween visit we can all go as killer vampire zombie bunnies with blood drizzled all over our white fur *,...,*
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Three weeks until nothing!
    Prox, Breanna, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.