Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have missed you Prox!!
    Soara2, Prox and Breanna like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Still hope for the Kangaroo mount with the pouch Schmet, he still hasn't said NO!!!!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!

Good Afternoon ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

I am loving all this Universal stuff, but alas this is our last day here!! But with our time warps engaged time will pass normally inside but it can seem like a couple weeks or more outside even though it will only be a few hours. I am definitely taking the boat to the Islands of Adventure, anybody want to join me? After that, I am definitely going back to Epcot, I cannot get enough of that place. I don't think I have seen everything there is to see there. I want to see more of Universal Studios too.

Tomorrow, we will be visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom in the morning, then going to the World's Largest McDonald's for Lunch about 1:30 pm, then to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.

Friday, we will be visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios here in Orlando and then Disney World!!!

We have Park Hopper Passes for Disney, so you can visit any of the Disney parks as often as you like between Thursday through next Tuesday. Next Wednesday morning we will be porting to our final super, secret, only I know about, stop on our SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!! I hope everybody is as excited as I am!!!! We will be engaging the time warps continually for the entirety of our road trip.

Now lets continue to enjoy the rest of our Universal Adventure. *casts the group speed buff and dashes off to find the boat dock again*
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

Was also sneaking around the Daybreak HQ , trying to sneak a peek at the upcoming expansion. Those folks keep things under tight security. Ttobey needs better snacks in his desk too.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

Hey the Bugs Bunny frog !!!!!
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

Ttobey I am on the keto diet , could you stock your desk with dark chocolate fat bombs please , I get hungry slinking around the office looking for tidbits of information.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o and for the hectic time here in Orlando , ttobey will provide rickshaw services between attractions for trying to drown our hover crafts in the gear buss and trailer, and my favorite rubber ducky swam out to sea.
    Make those legs pump those peddles ttobey.
    Lol and don't say we did not survive the kraken , who would sit inside a gear and supply buss on a nice day
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You guys didn't survive the Kraken.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's really difficult for me being the sole survivor of the Kraken Catastrophe. You were all such lovely people.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

poor ttobey that squid must have squeezed him really hard I was higher up in the near by woods where all our tents were
    set up grilling some fish and I saw it all .
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I have a picture of this somewhere.. Pretty sure its NSFW though. I guess I could blur out the people?
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I went to the Animal Kingdom the first time when they had just opened it , at least a third was not finished yet.
    that tree of life in the middle is awe inspiring you have a chance to find all those details when you wait in line to go into "It's a Bugs live" this is a all senses included presentation it's a movie with real action . So you get to feel and also smell the movie
    I won't say more here because some people might want to go there some day other than the virtual reality trip.
    they also had a safari you go through the place in big of road vehicles chase some evil poachers .
    I think it's here that I ever saw the meanest birds , the Cassowary ( don't get those as pet ).
    It will be interesting to see what was added to the park since.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Here's a poem I wrote when I lived in Australia.

It must be really scary
    to confront a cassowary
    when you're out in the wild.
    When you're running through the bush,
    and you bump into his tush,
    you'll really get him riled.

You can sing it to the tune of Danny Kaye's Civilization.
    Soara2, Rhodris, Geroblue and 5 others like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is cool that you lived in Australia. I have been to Sydney for work once, it was a fast track though, 17 hour flight to get there, 16 hours on the ground to take care of what needed done then 14 hour flight back, this was during the Sydney Olympics.

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Hated to leave Universal, but now we are at Disney and our Park Hopper Passes still allow us to go to Epcot some more!!! YAY for Epcot!!!!!!!!! This Disney Animal Safari is fantastic, I had to stifle a giggle when that ostrich poked its head in the bus and was pecking at Ttobey and Pijotre. A bird as big as Pijotre pecking at him for some food. *stifles another wave of giggles* I loved watching that giraffe stick its head in the window and give Breanna lots of giraffe kisses, I don't think she will ever be the same though. Its a good thing these safari guides did not notice Pixi's crossbows or she would have been hogtied in a building somewhere. In about 90 minutes, we will be visiting the Worlds Largest McDonald's, Schmet has been dying to see this and now its almost time!!! Then we are off to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. We all know there will not be any Othmir dancing on the beaches or shells to open in the water, but it should be a fun afternoon and a way to cool off since its quite a bit warmer here than we have had for most of the ROAD TRIP.

I have set up a cocktail hour for us tonight at 6 pm at the Resort followed by dinner at 7 pm. Then we have the rest of the night to relax, enjoy the Resort amenities, go to bed early, just chatter amongst ourselves, visit any of the Disney Parks, whatever we wish to do.

Tomorrow morning, Disney Hollywood Studios here in Orlando and then Disney World in the afternoon. Our Park Hopper passes are good through Tuesday. Wednesday morning we will be porting to our final super secret, only I know about, final stop on our SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!

We shall keep up the campaign for the BROOM MOUNT and the Kangaroo Mount Schmet!!!
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

I know it's horrible, I'm still trying to wash off all the giraffe slim. Almost as bad as my dog slobber.
    Kittybock, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Food to the left of me,
    food to the right,
    food up ahead,
    and the exit gate behind our group.

Nah, only the faint hearted runs from food !

Onward to the food !

I hope they have chocolate sundaes for desert, with sprinkles.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yummy chocolate Sundae's
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Crikey, mate - that's a bonza poem!
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The tongue on that giraffe had to have been about 14 inches long!!! I am glad the Cabana Boys keep the buses so clean so you can feel safe showering in there.

*giggles* I saw Schmet keep sticking muffin crumbs in her pocket and couldn't figure out what she was doing. Our cheeky little Ratonga friend smuggled a cute little chipmunk out of the Animal Safari in her pocket. The little thing adores her. She was sleeping earlier and the little chipmunk was curled up on her shoulder against her neck and they were both making the most adorable little sound.

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

How did you all like Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon? And what about that McDonalds? Schmet was right about that!!! They had everything under the sun to eat in there, I never knew most of that stuff could be fast food. Don't worry Ttobey, the end of the SPRING ROAD TRIP is in sight but so is the beginning of the SUMMER ROAD TRIP!!!!

Today, we have Disney's Hollywood Studios here in Orlando, our tour starts in approximately 30 minutes. Then after lunch, around 2 pm we have Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, I caught this one while looking over the materials they gave us!!!! I have scheduled cocktail hour for 7 pm and dinner for 8 pm. Then relaxing for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow Disney World!!! Remember, we have Park Hopper Passes, so you can visit any of the Disney Parks that we have been to as many times as you wish through Tuesday. Wednesday morning, we port to our final, super secret, only I know where, destination!!!!!

YAY for the SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!! And now looking forward to the SUMMER ROAD TRIP (thinking we can begin on Monday, 22 July 2019 at Kennedy Space Center)?
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.