"Against the Elements" prelude event feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OT: Speaking of this, I went through all my servers, and there's at least one toon on each one that has the Sundered Ground recipe book! :D

And thanks again, all who offered their help! :)

Uwk
    who now returns control of your thread to you... ;->
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oh " Ratala " I just found out this morning there are 2 collections, the big one with 12 pieces called "Raging Elemental Scintilla" and a smaller one with 6 pieces called " Shards of the Ward Golems" I only found one piece so far.
    Ratala, Momo and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Momo Well-Known Member

Really? Cool!! Where did you get the smaller one, also from slaying Elemental Whirly Thingies?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

that's a DoV collection so you don't have to worry if you don't finish it right away

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Shards_of_the_Ward-Golems
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Momo and Ratala like this.
  5. Ratala Active Member

Thank you Eradani, I'm so sick of killing elementals :) I am happy that all my girls are done with them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eradani like this.
  6. Momo Well-Known Member

Puuuh, yea... thanks! Didnt much want to go slaying those again, really ^^
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea after killing about 200 more I came to the conclusion that one of those elemental golems took of with an extra load.
    And please lower the price for the recipe I moved most of my Stormhold characters to Turgadin
    and my toons there are just about starting out with everything.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, the recipe book? Building On Sundered Ground? It's only Treasured, you could probably get it off the Broker, if any are available. Barring that, I think the Elemental remnants we get are Heirloom (I hope)? So your alts could work together and save them up.

On the other hand, I pretty much gave up trying to get the book for more than one of my toons on each server (a delightful person donated one to me on AB! Thanks again, all! :D); as long as one knows the recipes, we can give the Gravel materials to him/her.

Still, you're right; the recipe book's waaay too expensive. :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Schmetterling like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are correct, you can place all your shreds in your shared bank and have one character go to the merchant and buy what you can. That is what I did.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I was buying stuff today (this is really overpriced) and kinda realised a problem with the Earth Wielder's robe^^
    I'm pretty sure it worked fine earlier *scratches head* I did buy it to check if it was preview related (I'm somewhat glad to actually see myself naked, why can't we just wear bras instead of rags when naked?)

[IMG]

Uweke, I bought the recipe book on Test and Thurgadin if need be.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :) I finally checked with all my various servers, and found I do have at least one toon on each server (except for Fallen Gate, and I mainly went there to get the free level 10 mount :D) that does have it, with a little help from my friends and "relying on the kindness of strangers." ;->

I think there had been an issue with the Earth robe making people bald; this is something new. ;->

And bras are either a fairly recent invention or a re-invention after being lost for centuries, if the ancient Roman bikinis are any indication. I'm not sure they had them at all in the medieval/Renaissance era; usually they had bodices, tight vests, corsets, etc. for that kind of thing.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Hmm, I think it's related; it's more of a feedback on the preview of the new expac stuff, principally the Fire Plane now. I always thought Fennin Ro was the deity of the SUN, not the equivalent of Satan or someone nefarious. >:-/ Likewise, Prexus had always struck me as being depicted as the Neutrally-aligned ruler of water in a giant merman form, rather than the ruler of the octopus-head guys that might as well be mind-flayers (with Prexus basically = Cthulhu). :-/

On behalf of all my Conjurers and fire-specializing Wizards and what-not, I protest the demonization of the elemental deities. >:-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hopefully the powers that be will draw a little bra top on your screenshot, or maybe put a CENSORED banner over your "dirty pillows".
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There's no nipples showing! we're in the clear!

(I remember this old bug from years ago - decade even- where we had those triangle black "bras" showing up on models, that one is cuter even if a bit more... revealing ^^)
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Looks the same on my barbarians - look Ma, no top!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

To me, it does look like a "flesh-colored bra" that stays on by spirit gum, capillary action, sweat suction, and hope; i.e., something strapless. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm maybe this is the x rated version of EQ2
    Who would have known we do have sexy undies under those clothes we are born with.

to bad this event is over now I was not able to finish the collection on 2 of the servers I am playing on
    I also hope that merchant is still here once the new expansion is added because I hunted those elementals till the bitter end.

and I won't be able to get my recipe for Turgadin only got 10 tokens :(.
    is there a chance we could get those new energy shards in the new zone like we used to get the gravel ?
  18. Elyria Well-Known Member

Oh, dear...I've been so busy whackin puppets, i haven't spent all my elemental tokens:oops:. Here's hopin the merchant sticks around...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just went on and the elemental cyclones are still here I hope they stay here for a wile longer :D
    there is still hope I can get all the things I wanted , please pretty please with elementals on top ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

We Norrathians had hoped that the elemental storms would have calmed by now, but it seems whatever or whoever is behind this elemental disturbance has not yet been dealt with.

~ Kaitheel