Fallen Gate: Sentinel's Fate Unlock Coming December 4th

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Hi all,

We wanted to let you all know ahead of time that the unlock of the Sentinel's Fate expansion on Fallen Gate is going to be pushed back to December 4th, 2018. With Chaos Descending slated to launch on November 13th, we made the decision to move back the Sentinel's Fate unlock to adjust to a better timeframe.

With this additional three weeks, the team will also be taking some time to review itemization and other aspects of the upcoming expansion in order to make sure things are better suited for Fallen Gate specifically. This was not something we were able to do for the server's last expansion unlock, so we are looking forward to being able to make adjustments this time around.

Hopefully these additional three weeks also helps players get geared up and get excited for the upcoming expansion unlock - we'll see you on December 4th!
    Pantero and Dude like this.
  2. Jandraligeli Member

Is that an unlock on the 4th or the 14th as both are mentioned between the post and the title
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The 4th! My mistake, fixed that.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I'd rather the delay and less issues at launch.
    Meneltel likes this.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Will we be seeing Shard of Love, updated Kurns gear, chronomentoring, guild halls, and updated anatheum gear in the mean time?

Will there be a beta?

Will there be a forum to post feedback regarding mob tuning, itemization suggestions, class balance suggestions and a place to post a myriad of other suggestions?
    Kalika likes this.
  6. Greene Active Member

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate the communication! =)
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

Please try to adress the most outstamding issues :
    1) Summoners are really very weak, much too weak. We all know that they were immensely overpowered on Stormhold ( mine could solo current heoric content -- not all i never even tried to do Cazel Mensa at 60 -- and with a healer i could do anything). So some midleground should be found, i hope that you have dps/fight simulators allowing you to adjust the dps quickly.

2) Channelers are still very overpowered, my ungeared lvl 80 channeler had no issue 6 maning woe, it was so ridiculously easy.

3) For warden Make group instinct a focus (and so in the prestige tree make improve instinct do something else). And give wardens (druid in general) better tools to deal with spike damage.

4) Complete TSO itemisation : jewelry crafted from rare drop from bosses is still total crap, blues stone jewelry from WOE solo dailyy still miss a lot of blue stats, some fabled item from overland mob still have 46 stats (instead of 90+-100), some crafted shard item are still using old stats ((as example shield)

5) Either remove the choker (or let it decay) or let Terror always drop 2 of them (this is a 1mn fix).

6) Make rares tocraft specialfood/drinks a bit more common.

7) Add more block/mit increase jewelry -- i could not find any shard jewelry with mit increase ---
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks for postponing and hoping this time itemization will be ready at launch.

And please fix summoners it is a popular archetype and they should be welcome in raids.
  9. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Did you miss my question?

Figured i'd give you a heads up!

If you need any feedback, let me know!
  10. Oukbok New Member

i dont think they really care about our questions ;)
    Atan and Pixistik like this.
  11. vexen Member

so what happened to looking at gear in those 3 weeks
    Errrorr and Zenji like this.
  12. Fistpower Well-Known Member

I do like they post pone it to "fix items" and then you realise that you will get no upgrades until you raid.

Theres litteraly one or two upgrades in heroics at the moment. I mean what the actual *** is going on at DBG.
    Xiao, Buffrat and Errrorr like this.
  13. Xiao Member

14. Atan Well-Known Member

So, we delayed 3 weeks for this, and nothing was changed.

What happened?
    Zenji likes this.
  15. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Can we get a plan for what is happening Thursday when the developers can patch?
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

Seems like this thread and the Fallen Gate FAQ could be unstickied.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.