Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, Test is down...hopefully that means they're fixing stuff! :D

Uwk
    who's definitely wanting the Marketplace back up again... :-/
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Of course it is Ttobey's fault, he is mean and does mean things. I want my green scribbly marker so I can scribble all over him.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Ibukia Member

Posted this in the wrong thread by accident:

Here's a bug. I'm on the first quest in Innovation and am up to the part after you get the code and open the doors to Meldrath's Workshop. Got that done and at this point I realize I've used all my emds and don't have mats to make more. So I leave, harvest what I need, return, make the emds, run to the entrance to the workshop but the doors are now closed and I cannot get in. The console is still activated from before but I can't click/unclick any of them. Tried running around to the broken bots again with hackbot but that didn't work. So whatever you do, make sure you have all the mats you need and do not zone out until you are finished or you'll need to do the whole thing over again.

Also the bots I previously killed with the emds are pathing around dead. Still dead and non aggro but moving around.

Note: I just had to reset the instance, not the quest. Went back and did the hackbot thing to open the doors and was good to go.
  4. Gnobrin Developer

We do, but not for all. Some sets are made specifically to be paired with items of the same set. If those items are paired with other items, they break, show gaps in the character model or they clip terribly to the point as to be immersion-breaking.

:)
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  5. Gnobrin Developer

My pleasure! I really try to fix issues when I find them or when the "Oh boy, something's broken" flag is planted on my desk. :D
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Might I ask Gnobrin, what is made to go with Dark Mithril Boots? I got these as a drop in Guk more than 2 years ago and I love them. I refuse to take them off for any reason. I have searched high and low looking for something that goes with these boots. These are my Wicked Witch of the West boots (Wicked Witch of the West is my guild title, officers are Flying Monkeys), they go nicely with my BROOM, which should be a mount, but we need to beat on Ttobey about that.

I would love to see these same boots with traffic cone orange instead of the green. Yes, this is an actual, real request, I am not being Snarky on this. I have progressive MS and one of the things it has done in my brain is I go over the top for black and most any other neon color but especially the green/lime green and traffic cone orange. Most people think I am insane, I want to paint my living quarters in these colors, black house, with either neon green or traffic cone orange trim!!! Seriously.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whatever gets you through the day! I'm sure most of my little quirks would be seen as insane, too. :)

As far as bright orange or green go, have you seen the "armor" sets from Bristlebane Day? The "paper plate armor"? Granted, they desperately try to make it as metallic as possible, to fool your Mage's enemies, I guess (if they'd kept a "paper" appearance, it might be even brighter)...for awhile, I had my "Tony Stark/Iron Man" Wizard in the full orange set, until another player showed up in Darklight Woods around 3 am, saw me from a distance (not surprising), and was intrigued. Asked what I was about, I told him, he was delighted, and said "Stay right there, I'll be back." Puttered around doing other quests I had there and he came back very shortly with the full Sootfoot Armor set, which he Traded me for free. "Put it on, I wanna see how you look in it!" It was amazing! Still have it to this day (and the Tinkerfest jet-pack leaper mount, which took a LOT of the alts' cogs [but was worth it, imho ;->], and a Tinkerfest backpack for when he's in a place where the mount doesn't show). :D

But the bright orange had worked, too. ;->

(For those who don't know, Iron Man [Tony Stark is his "secret" identity] is a Marvel comics/movie character, who actually goes around in powered yellow and red armor that he made himself [complete with rocket boots, laser-like blasts, etc.; he's a scientist/engineer], but I figured those options above were the closest we had in Norrath. One of his nicknames in the Marvel universe is "the Golden Gladiator.")

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I looked at that paper plate armor and wished for that orange to make it to a pair of boots like the Dark Mithril Boots. But I never found any yet.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But I think you can make the paper boots separately? Been awhile... :-/

Uwk
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Forgive me for butting in, Cyrrena. (I know I'm not Gnobrin.) I just looked this one up for you, and unfortunately there is no matching pieces in that exact color. These boots are part of an armor set that were created to be tinted by designers. So although the base art of these boots are a part of an entire armor set, the designer set the color for this particular pair of boots, different from any other pieces available.

I don't know of an orange armor set, other than the Paper Plate set Uwk pointed out. (Good memory, Uwk!) Maybe one or the other would be appropriate for NotD or some other event. I'll add those to my constant list!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Kaitheel, I directed the question to Gnobrin as they had replied about armor, any reply is most welcome.

Would you be able to tell me if the armor set, even though not exactly the same green, is available and what it is called and where I can farm for it?

I don't mind going and getting stuff myself, but not being a fashionista in any way, shape, or form, I can never tell truly what matches. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have armor now I use for appearance with these boots that is black with like glowy runes in a green as close to this as possible but not all the stuff I have is of the same set and I have looked high and low for the other green pieces with the glowy type appearance on black.

Thank you so much

Cyrrena

PS ... I would probably kill a billion things in game for a set of boots like the Dark Mithril but orange instead of green or send tons of sweets and treats to DB. I know, I am resorting to bribery.
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

The Purple Rose Topiary is not the same size as the other topiaries. Can this be fixed?
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can it get to the same max. size -- ah, no, silly question; if it could, it probably wouldn't be a problem? :-/

Uwk
  14. Kaitheel Developer

We don't have as much freedom to adjust items sold on the marketplace, as we do items acquired in-game, but in this case I was able to adjust the minimum size and maximum size to match the similar Erollisi Day pieces. This change will be included in a future update.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Bless you, sir! :) /tugging_forelock

Once again, our favorite dev comes through for us! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Lera Well-Known Member

Thanks! Erm... I forgot about these, but can the same be done with the new hinged topiaries?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! I'm using one right now, and as far as I can tell, it sizes pretty equally, but then I haven't tried the max size on that...the Yellow ones?

Uwk
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

I was using the non-purple, non-hinged topiaries at size 5, and the hinged ones get to about half that at max size, which was about the same size as the purple ones were.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd...I have a Hinged Yellow that might've gotten to 3+ if I'd had it that big...as it is, it's happy at 2.75 without any problems so far, down from 2.81.

But that could be because the Yellows are the only ones you can make? :-/

EDIT: My bad; the Yellow non-hinged are the only ones I can make, so I bought a Hinged Yellow to go with them.

Uwk
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

Yellow is craftable, pink is purchased from Douglas, and red and white are from the Hearts a'Flutter races. All get the same size.

The four hinged ones are also the same size as each other, but not the same size as the non-hinged ones.