Chronoportal Phenomenon Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Chronoportal Phenomenon is now active on Test!

We need your help! Portals to the Age of Turmoil have, once again, opened up in Antonica, Enchanted Lands, Thundering Steppes, Steamfont, Lavastorm, Sinking Sands, Feerrott, and Moors of Ykesha. Step into the past and investigate these mysterious events. Your accomplishments will surely be rewarded. You may speak with me further, or collect your rewards at Coldwind Point in Antonica.

New features for '18!
    • TLE servers:
      • Stormhold - All of the event is active!
      • Fallen Gate – No participation
    • 5 New merchant items sold by Erben Delki in Antonica and Distun Delki in The Commonlands.
    Returning features:
    • Chronoportals
    • Portal to the Past: Qeynos Hills
    • Portal to the Past: Plains of Karana
    • Portal to the Past: Qeynos Ruins
    • Portal to the Past: Steamfont
    • Portal to the Past: Nagafen's Lair
    • Portal to the Past: Southern Desert of Ro
    • Portal to the Past: Ocean of Tears
    • Portal to the Past: Guk
    • Event Achievement:
      • Time Traveler
    • Quest:
      • Hunt the Past - Repeatable, once per year
    • Collection:
      • Elements of Time
    Please note: For players level 101-110, please pay particular attention to the auto-mentoring Chronoportal instances. Be sure to feedback any scaling issues, or troubles you encounter.

Remember /unmentor is a useful command.

This event content is currently set to run 03/19/2018 at 12:01am PDT through 03/26/2018 at 11:59pm PDT on the live servers. The merchants for this event last a bit longer, though. They remain in game until 04/02/2018 at 11:59pm PDT.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll test the scaling at 110 shortly. First I need to hug tradeable paintings. :D

(Would it be possible to turn the Ancient Musical Harp to tradeable as well? I don't want to be greedy, and I'm neutral about the books still being heirloom, but it'd be nice to have the harp able to be traded :D)
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

I ran level 110's and I did not experience any problems.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... are these house items going to be made stackable? {ducks and runs, giggling}
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Odd, they're all stackable to 900 from my side... {walks away, hands in pockets, whistling}

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Will do! I'm not sure why it was missed.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{muffled giggle}

Given the launch date of this, is it safe to assume that they may not be stackable when this goes live, but they will be with the next patch?
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Exactly. It looks like the majority of house items should be stackable for GU106, but you're likely to see a few sneak in before then, as we tend to any issues with those individual items. (For example, since I am pushing a change to make the Chronoportal books tradeable, they will also be stackable with the next Hotfix.)

~ Kaitheel
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yayy on the GU106 info. Thank you for that update!

Something that's been a bug "forever" is one of the white adorns that is rewarded in one of the chronoportal instances. In Portal to the Part: Plains of Karana, a "Chronomaster's Minor Augmentation of Exacting Hits" adds ... nothing ... to anything. It is a cloak-slot white adorn with no effect tied to it, and it's been like that for years and years.
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

Is it possible to make the plushies resizable?
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Is it possible to make all the white adornments go into the adornment depot. So far I have only found 1 that will actually go into that depot making the depot itself basically useless.

Is there any particular reason why any color of adornment cannot go into that depot?
  12. Test Taffies Active Member

As a suggestion if its feasible: It would be nice that after we are done in the zone that 'auto-mentored' us that it would 'auto-UN-mentor' us as well so we could go to the next zone and be auto-mentored once more. I forgot more often then not to /unmentor and had to zone out, do that and return to the zone which promptly AUTo mentored me once more. :)
  13. Test Taffies Active Member

This adornment: "Chronomaster's Augmentation of Speed" has no stat's listed to it either.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the great testing this weekend!

I told Caith of the Chronomaster's Minor Augmentation of Exacting Hits and Augmentation of Speed. He'll be taking a look at them both!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Heirloom items can't go into the depot.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

I agree. I'll take a look at that, and see if we can get that to happen. Thank you!

**Update

It turns out this is a significant enough change, due to it being an action that happens upon zoning, that it would require more testing than we have available before tomorrow's update. (It requires the editing of a base game file has the potential to break a lot. Ugh!) That said, we do hope to get this change made, it just won't be in time for this year's event.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am talking any adorns available in the game of any color. So far only white will go into the depot and I have only found 1 white that will go into it. I wasn't talking specifically about the Chronoportals adornments.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All the crafted white ones fit in it, so it is a good way for your adorner to bulk craft stuff for the alts. Once the adorn is actually used, however, it turns heirloom, so won't go into the depot as a hand-me-down. It *would* be nice if the tradeable green and purple adorns also went in, but there's only so much use you're going to get out of that specific depot regardless due to the mechanic that went in after the depots did, that allows you to re-use adorns on alts (the heirloom tag, instead of the old no-trade tag they got once used and popped back out).

(Sorry for derailing the thread further, Kaitheel!)
  19. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I'm just curious about this as well. The plushies from this are pretty much the only ones in the game that you can't resize. Is there any way for this to be changed?

Thanks!
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Um, did you happen to touch playermade notebooks as well? If so, the Discord "test" channel has a few paragraphs from Smallcorners as to how player made books broke today. I tagged Caith in Discord as well, in case it was something he did.

Nudge me (PM, facebook, etc) if you need any more details, Kaitheel. Otherwise, I'm not retyping all of that testing info from Smallcorners (who is dropping in a /bug now)