Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Also one day I will visit your office, be warned :D
    ttobey likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

He did not, though I showed him some rabbit outtakes!
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I probably won't be here that day.
    Kittybock and Kelvmor like this.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I will wait, don't worry. Holly will let me camp under your desk or something.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Haha! No camping my spawn point.
  6. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Yay its ttobey! Emperor McSqueek Cheeks of all Ratongaliciousness! /chants we are not worthy.....we are not worthy......
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. s1l3ntst4lk3r New Member

8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

If the old ones used barbarian models, would that make it feasible for a barbarian player (or any player) to wear their armor?
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I can find out. I have to ask Gnobrin.
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This one is in next patch, whenever that is.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. floofloobunny Active Member

Ttobey,
    Can you please get us new mounts for holidays/events? The flying lion is overdone imo. My kerrans refuse to ride them, lol.

A new valentine theme one with some animated hearts/rainbows and a dark version of some other critter wpuld be so cool!

And also, its been about a year I havent been able to cast a pet illusion onto my grandmastered personae reflection. I always liked using the pink dragon on her but now it wont cast along with most other illusions. I pnly got a dragonfly fae illusion castable on her.

Help? Pweese? /offers assorted chez plate
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Next expansion will see new mounts and I'm sure we'll see something before then too.
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Oooh, can you ask him about the DoF orc armor too?
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
    Red Panda.
  15. Dramira New Member

Any potential dark/evil mount (and armor, and everything *hint*) designs, by any chance?
    Currently using the Moonblaze Frightmare, which isn't bad, but there could and should always be more. I have a deep desire for additional black armor skins, as well. After this long, I know no entirely new designs will ever come along, so I do mean re-skins. I also see that we will never have shoes for our dresses, and other people still get to choose which model my character is seen as (can't stand that), sigh. But perhaps more black/dark/evil items are still not too much to hope for. ;)

- On and off player since launch day, very recently returned after about 6 years
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Kelvmor Active Member

It works wonderfully! It's sort of neat--when flying on the pegasus mount, the amygdalan's head tilts downward, like it's hunching down for better aerodynamics. My only quest now is to find a good black-colored mount to match his armor.
    ttobey likes this.
  17. Boopydoodle Member

A humble request from a longtime player! When girl Ratonga run, can you possibly get their tails to wave like the boy Ratonga when they run? And is it possible to put more ears through helms?

And maybe have the city mounted guards walk instead of run?

AND! An idea for a Marketplace item that would certainly sell: Dress packs? With different colors or patterns. It can be the one with the booty-train skirt and front-triangle flap, but just with cute designs? Flowers? Roses? Hearts? Spider-webs or the like?

I would super appreciate the hard work put into this if possible. ♥
    Kelvmor and elflover like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Checking the Runs, both male and female aren't looping correctly right now. I will re-export sometime and take a look at the tail.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think I fixed it.
    Rosyposy, Kittybock and Katz like this.
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Tobey, can the next mount look like a mini ice cream truck....except, well it serves margaritas? :D

Might be a bit late to make it for Brew day, but would be a cute option.
    Roxxlyy likes this.