Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Reminds me of New Jersey.
  2. Sinhika Well-Known Member

The aerakyn gliding animations are slightly bugged: when gliding, the wings do not fold when you hit the key to suspend gliding/fold wings. You can't tell you're no longer gliding except for the fact that you are dropping like a stone--your wings are still spread in glide mode. Contrarywise, on the komodo mount, it visibly folds its glider flaps when you suspend gliding. This makes aerakyn gliding a bit hazardous and harder to control, because of the lack of visual feedback. Can you please fix this animation bug?
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That would be a code issue. There are hundreds of player animation states that the wings don't have so when they hit them, they usually just stop animating.
  4. TechUp Active Member

So when do we get the ability to walk on our hands? lol
    [IMG]
    ttobey and Prissetta like this.
  5. Kelvmor Active Member

I've probably brought this up before, but I'm inclined to do so again...

There should be a Froglok Leaper quest. At level 30, Frogloks should get a racial quest that gives them a leaper buff, in a similar manner that Fae and Arasai get a flying buff from that quest in Velious at 85. Just a suggestion.

That aside, I see someone(s) snuck in the fix to some illusions not using emotes at some point. <3
    Prissetta and Finora like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm pretty sure you brought this up before. :p
    Faeonara and Xillean like this.
  7. Skrez New Member

A question about Ascension Forms..

Could the illusion form spells be made to not overwrite other illusions, as the Clockwork Calamity Illusion was changed recently..? I rather like the little size increase that comes with them, and it's fun to use those with other illusions.
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We need programmer input for that one!
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Kelvmor Active Member

Some time ago, you told me that the amygdalan tentacles would just be sticking straight out, immobile, if you tried to get them to ride mounts.

I managed to glitch the Dressing Room somehow for a minute or two, and got this very different result:

[IMG]
    The tentacles seem to have no problem moving here. Could you maybe look again? :eek:
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those old ones use a barbarian skeleton.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Kelvmor Active Member

The old ones had been what I was referring to, when I'd asked if they could be made to ride mounts, as well. :p

When you have some free time, maybe pass it along to whoever flicks the "ride mount switch" for these kind of things? <3
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

ok
    Kelvmor likes this.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey I miss you <3
    Kittybock and ttobey like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I still lurk about!
    Kittybock and Kelvmor like this.
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

How about those red pandas?

[IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not lurking THAT much!
    Soara2 likes this.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Not lurking because you are animating red pandas?

[IMG]
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Well! I just had Katanallama lurking around my office! You never know who will show up here!
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I bet that guy stole something!
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Did he hop round like a bunny wabbit?