Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

A Purple Zorro Mask will always remind me of that George Hamilton Zorro movie.
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Flying Fennec Fox? If it were red, and ablaze... Could prob get away with reskinning that one firey something.. or a battle alpaca. idk.

[IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

So it's officially been 2 years since the duck mount! Happy Quackaversary Ttobey.
    Kittybock, ttobey, Prissetta and 3 others like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Which was first? Rabbits or Ducks?
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member

Duck season!
  6. Kelvmor Active Member

I know you're not *specifically* the dev to talk to about this, Ttobey, but perhaps you could pass it along?

A while back ago, you guys made a backpack that had a little guild heraldry banner that flew off of it, like a samurai banner. I was thinking--what about guild heraldry shields? A set of nice, large round, kite, and tower shields that display your guild emblem across the center, like classic medieval heraldric arms? It'd be really cool.
    Enoibia and Prissetta like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I will pass it up the chain.
    Kelvmor and Prissetta like this.
  8. Porrum Member

Why couldn't it work the way it currently works in Lavastorm? The horse runs along through the air on it's fiery hooves.

For that matter, why can't any horse run through the air with magic? There are so many ground mounts that would be incredible to have as flying mount appearances. LON mounts, marketplace mounts, etc.

Heck, I'm currently running through the air on my mummified iksar feet somehow. Would a magical flying (wingless!) horse really be more of a problem?

I do!
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Billzbub Active Member

I do too. Especially if the hooves leave a small trail of fiery hoof prints through the sky. It would be soooo awesome. But my wife will settle for recoloring a pegasus for now if it is the only option.
    Porrum and Prissetta like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Sorry we aren't going to do wingless flying horses.
  11. Porrum Member

Boo! I guess I'll have to keep hanging around in Lavastorm for my wingless flying horse fix.

[IMG]
    Fairin and Prissetta like this.
  12. Fairin Active Member

all i want is to wear an illusion of my choice.. and still have my stat mount on...
  13. Kelvmor Active Member

The majority of illusions that share an animation skeleton with the player character can already ride mounts without breaking. If you're wanting to be a gnoll or use that Toxxullia Winged Sentinel wyvern illusion while riding a phoenix, however, you're out of luck.
  14. Fairin Active Member

i am well aware... been keeping mounts 100% hidden since KA's flappy bird that never lands.

would rather just go with no flying graphic and superman it in my illusion forms for fun for that 1% i am flying around not runnin in a dungeon or something.
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You should buy a duck, your EQ2 experience will be so much better by doing so.
    Porrum, Zeddicious, Snikkety and 3 others like this.
  16. Kelvmor Active Member

@ttobey
    While it's on my mind: some of the Legends of Norrath illusions aren't working properly with mounts. Burning Touch (as well as the Necro fun spell skeleton illusions), Icy Touch, Sathirian Curse, Necromantic Construct, Glamor of the Renda'Dal, Sultan's Fancy, etc. should work with mounts, but they don't.

Also, couldn't something be done for the Sathirian Curse and Burning Touch illusion, to make them work like the orc skeleton one from Nights of the Dead, to be able to wear player armors?

[IMG]
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll take a look.

Kelvmor and Moorefallen like this.
  18. Carynn Well-Known Member

Ttobey, if you can do this or pass it on, please remove the particle effect sparkles from the fae/arasai flight spell. They show up even in first person. (And for some of us, make us rather ill. And for others in a group flying behind, annoy them.) If I use the slash command, you have to put it to off to be able to not see them and then you lose a bunch of other perfectly lovely effects, like a complete travel bell, or necessary effects, like harvest the sparkling rock/scroll for the quest. Other mounts don't have such drastic effects, and while yes this is a spell not a mount, it's used in place of a mount and, well, I'd love to be able to use it!
  19. Billzbub Active Member

The item Robber Ducky's Burgler Hat would look amazing in pink and purple, don't you think? /reminder
    Katz likes this.
  20. Billzbub Active Member

My wife would like to know if you could make a Pegasus version of the Moltenspirit Unicorn.
    Prissetta likes this.