Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Heh.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

never mind found him LOL. now to try "Pains of Herding" on a toon that can't fly. unless that ballon station is not on the network.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It is, sort of, but only to "rescue" folks from having fallen down to that level. You don't get dropped off across the gorge, but just back in the middle of the Landing, the side with the World Bell. ;->

Uwk
    who recommends at least a "parachute" cloak or mount effect if one can't fly :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing though I gotta say, and I'm not sure how much you can do about it, Kaitheel, but you might wanna tell the Art Department to actually GET a d4 die and look at it: for each of the numbers, 1 through 4, the whole idea of a triangular-based pyramid is to make sure that whatever way it comes up, the same number has to be at the top point, the apex of the pyramid. This tells you what you've rolled. They could set it up so you always "roll" a 4, for example (the way a 12 is always uppermost on the d12s and a 16 is on a d20), but that means that there needs to be a 4 on all three visible sides, with maybe a 1 and 2 on the lower corners on one side, a 1 and 3 on another, and a 2 and 3 on the third. :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was just wondering ,if it would be possible to get those Frostfell crafting stations in Enchanted Lands for Stormhold.
    The way it used to be before we got the crafting stations we can have for ourselves all year around .
    Pretty Please with Bristlebane on top.:D:);):cool:
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Everyone will get them again on April 1st, including Stormhold.

~ Kaitheel
  7. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I have a question about the start of Bristlebane Day. The original post says it's supposed to start Friday 3/30, but 3/30 is Thursday. I'm guessing 3/30 is the right day and the Friday bit was just an oops, but just wanted to double check as this is my favorite EQ2 holiday (haven't been able to get in game and check the calendar yet) and I want to start celebrating as soon as possible, hehe. :)
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Sigh. Copy pasta error. Yes, Thursday. 3/30 is the accurate part. I fixed my post. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just stumbled on a little problem in the instance for Rescuing the Princess.

I had a purple shiny in the last room where the were-rabbit is and when I harvested a shiny, 2/3rd of the other spawned on the beams of the room and not at ground level. As I got mightily unlucky, I harvested 6 or 7 shinies without getting the item and at the end, all the shinies were on the beams and I got stuck.
    No biggie, it was a streak of bad luck, but figured you should know.

I love this instance, it's absolutely amazing. I'm really in love! Bristlebane day is one of my favourite holidays, and it's really great now :D

I liked the new quest too even if the dropping part wasn't really straightforward.
  10. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Thanks, no worries! :)
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A giant WHOOPS! Those three item names somehow got a bit creatively over-fixed and it went live.

"Wicker Basket of Green Beans {pl=Wicker Baskets of Green Beans}" is the entire item name, if you examine it now. o_O

The Plate of Sunshine Gems and Chest of Fool's Gold also have similar issues. At least when it was caught in chat I was not only still awake, but remembered what the three of them had in common!

P.S. As an aside, the in-game mail has the wrong year mentioned, apparently. Darn that Bristlebritches messing with our minds and making us wonder if we're in the right year or not! ;D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops! :-/

I'm also wondering when the date is for the release of the Marketplace items (pre-made carousel! want want want want want want want want want want want!!!)... ;->

Uwk
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I must have missed that meat beast pet last year. I love, love, love, that baby.
    I shalls get it for all my cute toons , ... wait a moment all my toons are cute amm at least they are for the eye of the beholder.
    Kalika and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Kaitheel, this is probably outside your purview, but every time I find myself in the Enchanted Lands for these events, I find myself really, really wanting a BANK. If they can put one in Everfrost, why not in EL? :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I hope this will be seen soon
    On Stormhold the respahn rate for the Jester's superior gardens is extremely slow.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

never mind if you go harvest away from the front , by the doc you can find enough bushes.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Quick question: when will we get the carousel on Test server marketplace?
  18. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! Those names will be fixed on live with tomorrow's update.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Void Member

Hey Kaitheel

Could we have a change on this quest? Last night toke me like 4 hours and dint finish it yet.
    Mobs take a long time to POPUP and you can see people camping like eq1 location that mobs show up!
    There is any way to reduce time to popup or create new spots that pathcraft popup?
    I wish they show up like "Jester´s Garden"

this is my feedback
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

They're actually quite quick on the respawn (a minute or less on the respawn) BUT they can respawn in any of their possible spawn points in the zone (each zone has several spots that they can be in). Folks that are camping a specific spot are basically waiting for it to be killed in another spot in the zone, in hopes that it repops where they are. You/they will have far more luck if you learn all the spawn points and cycle through them, or at least cycle through several of them.

Sadly, weekends are just a bad time to try to get event spawns in general. :(