Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Raenius Well-Known Member

Since RTT is (thankfully) dead for good, could you please also remove this events achievement tab from the UI on common servers?
    There is no point to show achievements which you can`t obtain anyway on said servers.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  2. Raenius Well-Known Member

Shanaira the Prestigious achievement didn`t update - the guild achievement did tho.
  3. Gninja Developer

Just the regular kill achievement?
  4. Raenius Well-Known Member

Yes, only the regular one.

We had one death and a full raid - so I have no idea if the others are working or not.
  5. Dahakon Member

Hey was working on achievements and was doing Ssraeshza Temple: Inner Sanctum to get the achievement below

> Can't Fool Me achievement successfully unravel each of Kessatras Sonssiu's illusions

But it never updated we clicked the right mob at least 4 times just to make sure before he died was a full group of 6 players also
    Just curious is it working or broken and does it have to be more than 4 clicks ?
  6. Dreadys Member

Hey, I have a problem with "Master of Mara" achiev, this task ask me to complete 5 quests in Mara.

I completed 13 quests (quest journal), but it only show 3 quests in achiev window
  7. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I completed both of the two that aren't marked off, just within the last 30 minutes, and it didn't update.
    No Time to Scourge Wastes [Solo]
    Complete all treasure hunt timed quests in Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Solo]
    • Completed Anatomy of a Lion
    • Completed Bloodtusks For Bol
    • Completed Clear Cut
    • Completed Crab Nabber
    • Completed Destroy or Be Destroyed
    • Completed Hook, Line and Sinker
    • Completed Stump Buster
    • Completed Wraiths Upon the Wastes
  8. Dahakon Member

9. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Won 2 Battles for Felwithe. Haven't gotten achievements for winning Battle of Felwithe or for winning a proving ground.
  10. Raenius Well-Known Member

Killed Terris Thule flawless in Vaedenmoore: Realm of Despair - no update as of today.

(Wouldn`t mind a manual update - /wink Gninja)
  11. Raenius Well-Known Member

Edit: just worked on our 2nd run - leader wasn`t in raid, hmmmm. :cool:
  12. Sheratan Member

Request #232653
    wrong count of completed missions (with attachments)

"March 15, 2017 02:37
    Hi. I have completed 2001 missions, unlocking the achievement "Mission Improbable": now I want to reach the achievement "Mission Controllers", but I found an error in the counting of the missions.
    I should have a count bar with 2001/3000 missions completed, instead I have with 851/3000 ... I lost 1150 missions. Please solve the error, thanks. "

Hello. Now (after 2 months) I have 1261/3000 missions, but I still miss 1150 lost quests...
  13. Raenius Well-Known Member

Looks like that is intended - I had to do 3000 for the last count as well.
  14. Mythgard New Member

Hello.

Achievements "Win 75 Proving Grounds matches" blocked at 70/75 for several weeks...
  15. Dahakon Member

The Fabled Freethinker hideout achievement (Every Failure is a Learning Experience) seems broken have done the zone both ways with doing barrels to hail the npc's and not doing the barrels. but still has yet to updated think i have ran this zone about 6 times now. i have gotten the other one for stopping him from stealing the Ankh of Ydal. Anyway ye can look into this see is it work or broken. thanks :)
  16. Irish Active Member

Slipped On Some Tile
    Drown in the City of Mist Waterfront Estate This hidden achievement appears to no longer be working.
    Pone the Wonderhorse likes this.
  17. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Just tried it and it worked for me.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Pumpkin Pulper achievement is odd. After 500 pumpkins, you get the achievement. Then after ANOTHER 500, you get it AGAIN. And again, and again, every 500 pumpkins.

It seems to me that either there should be an achievement line in which there are different names for each level (Pumpkin Pulper II, Still More Pumpkins Pulped, whatever, or that the achievement shouldn't repeat itself.

[IMG]
    Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  19. Acust Member

On 11/2 myself and 2 other guild mates killed Primordial Rutulaist Vllandre VZher, Protector of Bones and Virtuoso Edgar V'Zann. These kills show on my character achievements but are not reflected on the guild achievement as kills. Granted thse are old expansion kills but would be nice to have them updated for those of us that are "competitionist"
  20. Raenius Well-Known Member

Achievements for getting an ascension class to lvl 15 won`t update at all, neither the single ones regarding one class, nor the summarized one for getting them all to 15.

I have leveled Geomancer, Etherealist and Elementalist to 15 with those +1 level scrolls and none of them triggered the achievement.
    Beee likes this.