Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Was that for test or live, still no artwork for those pieces on live.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Neither ... it was a Daybreak group shot that was in an article linked on the launchpad. I've cropped that small image and included it on my site, while yearning wistfully for a bigger/better shot. :D
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT! Thank you, Kaitheel! :D

Uwk
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I just tracked all three chests with track harvestables (set your filter to "chest"). Remember that if you zone (this includes evac), you have to refresh your track window or nothing shows up. I know some folks forget and leave their track window open when they zone, and this sort of breaks it until you start it anew.
    Shmogre and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I want to make sure I do what needs doing that's new..as in since last year. Are any of the quest rewards for the older quests new? I can see the quest rewards for stand alones but not for chains :) Thanks for any help.
  6. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

hmm can't seem to zone into mcscroogle corp HQ. just loops the loading music and is hanging on waiting for zone server. happened twice for me now.
  7. Therania New Member

[IMG]

This is how the Frostfell Cap looks on freebloods :(
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Nothing new for rewards on the older quests, just the one new quest.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what plant ? who ,where ,what ,o_O I wants a plant:D where do I get one , how do I get one ,
    never heard of it .
    Is this a new quest for the new expansion or from Maldura?
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks, I can't wait to see them in game :D.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Had to rummage back to see what you were referring to. It is an expansion crafting quest (optional side-quest set partway through the main crafting sig line out there) that sacrifices your goblin in return for several goodies including a "garden" (plant) that will give you 1 Obulus rare per day. http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q249&menustr=060000000000
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is that your usual hair color/style, and the rest of the cap is missing (in that case, hey, lucky you, you still have hair! :D)? Or is that the way the cap looks, but there are gaps between the "cloth" and the "fur trim"? :-/

Uwk
  13. Tekka Well-Known Member

It looks like from the screenshot the hat is clipping with the freeblood head, and that is her bare scalp exposed, that's the frostfell elf hat model, it has trim and swoops back.

Edit: So I don't post twice - Any more word on when we're getting our tea service art? Anxiously awaiting.
  14. Bazinix Member

They need to make Separate Models for gear... They got the money to do it No trouble at all..
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you very much for the information Niami.
    Now I can sleep peacefully and dream of the day that I will have one of my toons a high enough level to do that quest ;)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, I like my goblins far too much for that, and I don't anticipate ever needing that Obulus jazz in the first place. :D

Now, ponies I need more of; are they, indeed, bringing back holiday mats now? :-/

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of seeing things in-game...Kaitheel, were we ever supposed to get new stuff in the Marketplace for Frostfell this year? :-/

Seems like a wasted opportunity for either DBG directly or the Players Studio folks to make some (relatively) easy cash... ;->

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

I'm not that involved with the marketplace, so I am not able to say exactly what or when, but I do know that there are new items coming to thr Marketplace for Frostfell.

~ Kaitheel
  19. caballera3 New Member

When will this update be? I hate not being able to see them :)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, good lord; all of those?! Even the quest rewards? :-/

Uwk