Public Quest and Fabled Fallen Dynasty Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I am not seeing the quest in my quest helper window.

I thought maybe that particular character glitched somehow (not sure how but better try something). I switched characters and went to Sinking Sands, no quest in quest helper. I killed all the mobs and finally got a reward.

So is it that it's changed or something preventing me from seeing the quest? I do use ProfitUI on live servers, so could that be hindering it?

At least I got some currency! was starting to feel boo hoo about not partaking in the PQs :p
  2. Chrol Developer

Yeah if a 3rd party UI isn't updated to support the new public quest system then it would be best switching back to default. You could try just replacing your custom eq2ui_journals_active.xml file with the default one and see if that works.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I will give it a whirl, thank you for your help :)
  4. Minzi New Member

K'huthas (water elemental named) drops a ring that has a belt icon, belt stats, and has "belt" in the item name. I suspect it was meant to be a belt rather than a ring. :)
  5. Chrol Developer

It should be a ring! Thanks Minzi.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We've had several ask and I've even zoned into Adv Solo and Heroic Fabled Nizara, City of the Nayad on 2 different servers to check:
    • Should there be a clicky or NPC offering a quest?
      • In Fabled EoF zones, as well as CT and Varsoon there are clickable items to offer a quest.
  7. Jrel Well-Known Member

For the Public Quests, I see little tiny swords on my map which are very hard to see on the entire map. Could we make the icons much bigger please, and blinking? Or pulsing red circles with X's in them to make them more obvious?

Ahh, never mind, it's an EQ2Maps problem. The default map shows them as a blue circle, can't miss it.
    Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  8. rainy1 New Member

My guild would like to know the answer to this as well. Are there quests to Fabled Fallen Dynasty? Other than the PQ?
    Kittybock likes this.
  9. Chrol Developer

There are no quests for these fabled dungeons.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick response.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Quick question about the PQs while my LaunchPad goes through a major install (even though I'd logged in since the update; weird): how can we avoid these things, now that they're live? I was dismayed to see, apparently, no choice in the matter for low-level adventurers/high-level crafters in high level zones, though I've heard the PQ mobs got moved (THANK YOU; hopefully that will still be true now that it's live). How exactly do the PQs work? Will the start time be announced in chat/on the screen, such as when a Guild levels or someone gets their Epic weapon, so we have a chance to leave the area? If we inadvertently blunder into one of the zones in our usual questing or harvesting forays and don't accept the quest offered, will we still have to worry about getting one-shot killed on our way to "work," essentially? :-/

Uwk
    proud true soloer
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Dabb Active Member

Why?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.