Public Quest and Fabled Fallen Dynasty Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Ran Advanced Solo The Fabled Nizara, City of Nayad today with the same problem: missing the two names to take the walls down to kill the final name Mistress Zhvari. Nothing on track but Zhvari, her two Nizari Spirts, & her two Nazari'oshu Praetors.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

ToT Kralet area stuff :) Objective is to Destroy the Gateway (0/5). I spoke to the NPC and got the item to make. Alch got Transmulated dark energy and other different crafters got different items to craft. Book showed as level 100 crafter item.

I then killed/collected materials to craft what I thought was enough to destroy each Gateway. However, some problems, or possibly haven't figured out what I'm supposed to do yet.

On the first Gateway, I created on the gateway anchor, I got a chat message that the "the portal unravels". I then proceeded to craft on the other three anchors around the gateway. Making that four anchors that I crafted on. Gateway remained and no update. Tried damaging the gateway directly, it remains at 100%.

On a related note, the remnants to be collected seem a little rare(ish), not undoable and I had plenty of time to collect/craft the items. This is on Test server, I had no competition at the time I was there. I'm sure that's been worked out, but thought I'd mention this as a possible "thing" that may bottleneck the event.

The combine itself felt a little long. After the first one, I used a potion of progress and that seemed to ease the combine tediousness. So, two things, did you mean for potion of progress to work there; and, also maybe consider a little bit of a streamline on the combine itself.

My post seems to be all over the place, sorry about that and hope it's understandable.

PS - I'm waffling on the term crafted/created because you have to craft, but it's triggered by right clicking gateway anchor that are situated around each Gateway. You then get two options, Create or Examine. Select "create" and crafting screen comes up. In case anyone was wondering ...
  3. Chrol Developer

Yeah they're not spawning in advanced solo right now. Will get that fixed. Thanks for the head's up!
  4. Chrol Developer

There's a bug with the Gateway Anchors not being destroyed when you complete the crafting process. A fix is in for that.

Also, the Kralet Penumbra Remnants will drop more frequently from the Aberrants and the time to craft has been reduced.
  5. Jrel Well-Known Member

Will the ToT PQ interfere with Vanlith when it is up because the lag in the raid fight is beyond stupendous (which already was reported and ignored) and definitely not needing more people in the zone when the PQ is running.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Neiloch like this.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thank you. :)

What about the lower level pq not getting updates on the kills? (Only tried the level 60 ones, will be trying the 30s sometime today hopefully).
  7. Chrol Developer

Tested this on Beta and I'm getting updates in Sinking Sands. Is that the one you had trouble with? Were you mentored by chance?
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Pillars of Flame. I only have one character in that level range to get updates in Sinking Sands and that wasn't the one I used. I'll be trying the one in Sinking Sands and EL later today (as I actually have toons of that level!).

Edit - Just realized didn't answer the mentored part, no, she is level 68. Related note - I didn't realize mentoring worked.

Edit 2 - She was being mentored, but the character running the PQ is a natural level 68. Does that make a difference? Going to check!
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Was running the Advance Solo and the barriers to reach Zhvari didn't drop, then I realized that the two named that spawn on each barrier spot didn't spawn either. Have those named been removed? If they have, then the barriers didn't come down after killing everything else. If they haven't been removed, then they didn't spawn. Except for Zhvari and her crew, nothing else is left to kill and the barriers are still up.

Just saw it's a 6 hour reset timer so can't redo zone until later and see if same thing happens.
  10. Chrol Developer

The fix for those two nameds hasn't reached test yet.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thanks for info. :)
  12. Kaitheel Developer

The Public Quest merchants have been activated on Test and Beta!
    • Aldaelon Rootbed & Jasper Sodtiller <Order of Arcane> in Kelethin
    • Omarin T'Zaana & Naris T'Vaska <The Spurned> in Neriak
    • Gramdur & Durbain* <Defender's Merchants> in Thalumbra
    You'll find new armor sets and house items, as well as returning pieces.

*Oh, and right now they are a bit spammy with their dialogue. There's a fix coming for that.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thank you for the heads up! I've been waiting to see, see, see. I love goodies :p

Some folks in the new servers, as well as some that missed out on a recent event will be very happy.

The temp adorns seem a bit high, but I sometimes am a cheapskate with in-game currency :p

Oh! And I'm digging the change of currency for the old event merchants (Aldaelon and Omarin). Not sure why since I have a stock of their wares somewhere.

With that in mind... are these PQs staying in game or do they have a time limit? maybe it's on this thread somewhere and I completely glossed over it :oops:
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Chrol Developer

K'hazid (fire elemental named) and K'huthas (water elemental named) in Fabled Nizara [Advanced Solo] are back!
    Dude likes this.
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm looking forward to trying Madame Zhvari again. :)
  16. Kasa Well-Known Member

Not sure if this was intended. New Merchant House item a glittering (triangle, round, pear, emerald, marque, & princess) cut gem color is silver & not a typical "gem color". Published House with items under Small Homes: Glittering Gems.
  17. Kasa Well-Known Member

Recipe Wantia Adornment of Increased Criticals: Primary Component can't use "any Componet Filled Experience Vial" - trying to use Filled Experience Vial (200,000 Adventure Experience). No problem using Onyx Heart.
    Wantia Adornment of Increased Criticals (2H): Same problem.
    Wantia Adornment of Modified Power: Same problem.
    Wantia Adornment of Modified Power (2H): Same problem.
    Kuulei likes this.
  18. Malleria Well-Known Member

Any chance at getting a new wand appearance to match the rest of the new weapons? The current one is a bit... old :(
  19. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'll ask here even though update is live now :)

I've taken a level 35 character to various PQs and none of them have triggered the kill quest in order to get the token rewards. I've tried with a merc and without a merc. None of them have triggered the quest.

Also happened on a level 100 character, went to ToT and two other zones that have high level PQs. None of them triggered the quest.

Any ideas on what, if anything, is happening?
  20. Chrol Developer

Tested this in Nektulos Forest on test at level 35 and I'm receiving updates. Are you not seeing the Search and Destroy public quest in your quest helper window when you enter the public quest region in these zones?